• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dessert Show Recipes

PamperedPeggy

Mar 17, 2005
Does anyone have any suggestions for good dessert show recipes that show a high number of products? I don't often do desserts as I don't find they always show as many tools. Thanks so much.

Peggy

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
PamperedPeggy said:
Does anyone have any suggestions for good dessert show recipes that show a high number of products? I don't often do desserts as I don't find they always show as many tools. Thanks so much.

Peggy

As a B recipe you could do that Molton skillet cake or the turtle one - you will be chopping nuts, mixing in the bowls (stainless are $69)...

I'll be making a fluted stone cake (15 minutes) in the microwave to show a quick no-heating your kitchen way to bring a fancy dessert. If each guest bought that stone, that's $26.50 added each. You can fill (with medium scoop $9.75) the EAD with frosting or whipped cream to decorate around it (EAD is $18.50 - tell how you can stuff shells with it, decorate mexican with sour cream, do devilied eggs - crossover to chillzanne), finely grate chocolate with the microplane (describe other uses, parmesan cheese, zesting, etc), and top with ice cream (scoop is $12.50). Or decorate with sliced strawberries (egg slicer)

:)