• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Boost My Sales in a Competitive Market?

In summary, the conversation revolved around a consultant's struggle to book shows and make sales in the month of July. They discussed various tactics to increase sales and reach out to potential customers, including offering discounts and reaching out to past customers. The conversation also touched on personal matters, such as attending a wedding and dealing with family conflicts. One consultant also shared a potential idea for a show and received support and encouragement from others.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Desperate Measures!

I don't know what happened...it is July 21st and I ONLY have 1 show in...my June was great, July sucks!

I need a 2nd show, wanted to do a catalog one at least, but everyone I approach to do one or approach for a sale has already been hit up this month with someone else. Catalogs are everywhere at my work and NONE of them are mine...grr...

One I looked at this week was a consultant in TN!

So, I am picking up the phone RIGHT now - calling my guests from my 6/8 show (customer care calls...) and letting them know that if they will purchase something by 7/31, I will give them 10% off and $1 S/H.

Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!! I want my pan!

I am right there with you. I ususally do 6-8 shows a month, this month, 2. Yipes

Hope everything goes well for you!!!

You do still have 10 days......actually you have until Aug 5.....so it's not dire at this point!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
Hope everything goes well for you!!!

You do still have 10 days......actually you have until Aug 5.....so it's not dire at this point!:D

Well, I have to get dressed and do sound at a wedding in 2 hours, my brother is up this next weekend for his and my birthday and the week is full of activities.

August 5th is here before I know it, so I'm setting myself and deadline of 7/31, considering it dire and kicking myself in the butt! :D

2 live people - 2 answering machines

1 - $10 order
2 - mail a fall flyer

It's a start for a show...2 more calls before I shower and get dressed for a wedding...

Another suggestion for orders:

You could do some early Christmas shopping or birthday/other event shopping. Just put the order in the name of the person you are buying it for. You will have to buy those gifts anyway so why not make them PC and help yourself out at the same time...

BethCooks4U said:
Another suggestion for orders:

You could do some early Christmas shopping or birthday/other event shopping. Just put the order in the name of the person you are buying it for. You will have to buy those gifts anyway so why not make them PC and help yourself out at the same time...

Thanks - good idea too.

I was going to get my nephew PC stuff for his wedding, then mom didn't listen and went out and spent over $100 on bath stuff at Kohls then called me to split it with her since she spent so much...grr...

She got GREAT deals - about 75% off...but still... :(

Ok, one more call to make before I take off for the day!

Have a great day guys!

Thank you Beth for that great idea. I have two catty shows going on right now and it looks like I may have to combine them into one show. My girlfriend was suppose to Host a " Mother / Graduate " show with our daughters and their friends & moms but the girls got into a fight and so now I'm trying rescue the show and the friendship. Easier said then done !!!! My girlfriend thinks her daughter is right- I think my is right. So I have step back since I don't want to lose a friend or a great customer, my daughter knows I believe in her and the bottom line is that is more important then any order !!!
Thanks for letting me get that off my chest !!!!
Jane
/bakewithschaefer[/url]

Last edited:
good luck janet---you can do it

1. What exactly is "Desperate Times Call For..."?

"Desperate Times Call For..." is a collection of quick and easy recipes using simple ingredients that are perfect for busy or challenging times. These recipes are designed to help you get a delicious and satisfying meal on the table in no time.

2. Are the recipes in "Desperate Times Call For..." healthy?

Yes, our recipes in "Desperate Times Call For..." are created with health in mind. We use fresh, whole ingredients and focus on balanced meals that are both nutritious and delicious.

3. Can I customize the recipes in "Desperate Times Call For..." to fit my dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! We understand that everyone has different dietary needs and preferences, so our recipes in "Desperate Times Call For..." are easily adaptable. You can adjust ingredients or swap them out to make the recipes gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, or vegan.

4. How long do the recipes in "Desperate Times Call For..." take to make?

The recipes in "Desperate Times Call For..." are designed to be quick and easy, with most meals taking 30 minutes or less to prepare. Some recipes may require longer cooking times, but we also provide tips on how to make them in advance or use shortcuts to save time.

5. Can I purchase the ingredients for the recipes in "Desperate Times Call For..." through Pampered Chef?

Yes, many of the ingredients for our "Desperate Times Call For..." recipes can be found on our website or through our consultants. We also offer a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that can make meal prep even easier. Contact your consultant for more information on purchasing ingredients or tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WonderMonkey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • krahema
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
krahema
Replies