• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Demo Ideas That Would Appeal to Men

In summary, for the upcoming show in November with more men in attendance, it is recommended to showcase a grilling demonstration, a quick and easy meal demonstration, and a hearty and filling meal demonstration. Men tend to enjoy these types of recipes and it is also suggested to highlight high-priced items as men are more likely to purchase them at shows. Additionally, incorporating our cookware and kitchen gadgets in the demonstrations will showcase their versatility and efficiency. Best of luck with your show!
freddydress
Gold Member
I will be doing a show in November which will have more men than my normal shows. Any suggestions as to what type of demo/recipe would be of interest to them?

Men love Deviled Eggs, and the Chocolate Turtle Cake. My husband loves the Taco Soup recipe and its flavor. Bread Pudding has also been a winner with the guys who have had any of it from my parties.

I suggest panini. Either the chicken and portobello from the theme show, or the turkey and cranberry onion maramalade recipe from Cooking for Two.Make sure you show a lot of high-priced items. I've found that when there are men at my shows, they're actually the folks who are more likely to purchase those items.

Thanks for the good ideas!

Hi there! Congratulations on your upcoming show in November! It's always exciting to have a different audience and I'm sure the men will enjoy it.One suggestion for a demo/recipe that may be of interest to them is a grilling demonstration. Men tend to enjoy grilling and it's a great way to showcase some of our products, such as our grill pan or BBQ tools. You could also incorporate a recipe for a delicious marinade or rub to go with the grilled meat.Another idea could be a demonstration for a quick and easy meal, as men may appreciate recipes that are simple and efficient. Our cookware and kitchen gadgets make meal prep a breeze, so this could be a great way to showcase the versatility of our products.Lastly, you could also consider doing a demo for a hearty and filling meal, such as a slow cooker recipe or a one-pot meal. Men often enjoy hearty and comforting dishes, and our products make it easy to create these types of meals.I hope these suggestions are helpful and I wish you all the best for your show in November! Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

What are some demo ideas that would appeal to men?

1. Grilling: Men tend to enjoy cooking over an open flame, so a grilling demo using some of our products like the Rockcrok or BBQ tool set would be a hit.

2. Beer Tasting: Partner with a local brewery to do a beer tasting and pairing with our chip and dip set or beer bread mix.

3. Tailgating: Showcasing our products that are perfect for tailgating like the insulated cooler or pizza stone would appeal to men who love sports and outdoor events.

4. Knife Skills: Men often take pride in their knife skills and would appreciate a demo on how to properly use and care for our high-quality knives.

5. Cast Iron Cooking: Cast iron is a favorite among many men for its durability and versatility. A demo featuring our cast iron products, such as the skillet or Dutch oven, would be a great hit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCBakerGirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies