• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Strawberry Spinach Salad Recipe with Lemon Zest Dressing

In summary, to make Strawberry Spinach Salad, you will need spinach, strawberries, sliced almonds, red onion, feta cheese, and a balsamic vinaigrette dressing. You can substitute the spinach for any type of leafy green, but spinach is recommended for its complementary flavors. This salad can be made ahead of time, but it's best to add the dressing just before serving. Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days, with the dressing added just before serving. Additional toppings such as grilled chicken, avocado, or bacon can be added for protein and flavor, as well as croutons or sunflower seeds for crunch.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
the first line in the recipe says : For dressing zest lemon using Lemon Zester/scorer to mesure 1/2 zest. Does this mean half of the lemon zest or 1/2 tsp, 1/2 tblspn? help i am making this for a show on Thursday!

I would think only 1/2 tsp - that would be a good bit of zest. I'll see if I can dig for the orig. recipe I've got.

It's a typo. Zest the lemon until you have 1/2 teaspoon of zest. I usually chop the zest.

If you have the microplane grater it's the BEST for zesting!!!! You no longer feel or taste the zest - you just get the "essence" in your food. Totally love that thing!!!!

Hi there! It looks like the recipe is asking for half of the lemon zest. To measure this, you can use a Lemon Zester/Scorer to get the zest from the lemon and then measure out half of it. If you're unsure, I would recommend using half of the lemon zest to start and then adding more if needed. I hope your show on Thursday is a success! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

Related to Delicious Strawberry Spinach Salad Recipe with Lemon Zest Dressing

What ingredients do I need for Strawberry Spinach Salad?

To make Strawberry Spinach Salad, you will need spinach, strawberries, sliced almonds, red onion, feta cheese, and a balsamic vinaigrette dressing.

Can I substitute the spinach for another type of leafy green?

Yes, you can use any type of leafy green for this salad. However, spinach pairs well with the sweetness of the strawberries and the tanginess of the dressing.

Can I make this salad ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this salad ahead of time. However, it is best to add the dressing just before serving to prevent the spinach from becoming soggy.

How do I store leftovers of Strawberry Spinach Salad?

Leftovers of Strawberry Spinach Salad can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Make sure to keep the dressing separate and add it just before serving.

Can I add other toppings to this salad?

Yes, you can add other toppings to this salad such as grilled chicken, avocado, or bacon for added protein and flavor. You can also add croutons or sunflower seeds for extra crunch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
leftymac
  • jenpartain
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies