• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Snowman Appetizer Recipe: Try it Today!

In summary, to make the snowman shape for the appetizer, stack three different sized balls of cheese on top of each other and secure them with toothpicks. Any type of easily moldable cheese can be used, and the appetizer can be prepared in 10-15 minutes and made ahead of time. Get creative with decorations such as olives, tomatoes, cucumber, carrot, and fruit.
jackieblue
This recipe came with the Snowman Appetizer Plates. Anyone made it yet? It looks like it will be delicious. :chef:

Not sure if the recipe is the same or not, but there is a recipe for Shrimp Wonton Cups in the old Celebrate Cookbook. I made them about 2 years ago - I thought they were very good. So did DH, but he thought they were a tad "watery".

Ingredients:- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened- 1/4 cup mayonnaise- 1/4 cup sour cream- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese- 1/4 cup chopped green onions- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper- 1/4 cup chopped black olives- 1/4 cup chopped cooked bacon- Salt and pepper to taste- 6 snowman-shaped crackers- 6 pretzel sticks- 12 candy eyes- 6 small red candies (such as M&M's)- 6 small green candies (such as M&M's)- 6 small orange candies (such as M&M's)Instructions:1. In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, and sour cream until smooth.2. Stir in cheddar cheese, green onions, red bell pepper, black olives, and bacon. Season with salt and pepper to taste.3. Place the snowman crackers on a serving platter. Spread a layer of the cream cheese mixture on top of each cracker.4. Break the pretzel sticks in half and insert them into the sides of the crackers to create arms for the snowmen.5. Use the candy eyes, red candies, green candies, and orange candies to create the faces of the snowmen.6. Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve. Enjoy your adorable and delicious snowman appetizers!

1. How do I make the snowman shape for the appetizer?

To make the snowman shape, you will need three different sized balls of cheese. Simply stack them on top of each other, starting with the largest ball on the bottom and ending with the smallest on top. Use toothpicks to secure the balls in place.

2. Can I use different types of cheese for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cheese that is easy to mold and shape, such as cream cheese, goat cheese, or even shredded cheese. Just make sure to choose contrasting colors for a more visually appealing snowman.

3. How long does it take to prepare this appetizer?

This appetizer can be prepared in just 10-15 minutes. It is a perfect last-minute addition to any holiday party or gathering.

4. Can I make this appetizer ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this appetizer a few hours in advance. However, we recommend adding the toothpicks and other decorations right before serving to keep the snowman looking fresh.

5. What other ingredients can I use to decorate the snowman?

You can use a variety of ingredients to decorate the snowman, such as sliced olives, cherry tomatoes, slices of cucumber or carrot, and even small pieces of fruit. Get creative and have fun with it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • ericadboone
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jen72467
  • Sherry Leigh
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies