• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Smoked Chicken Fettuccini Recipe - Perfect for Any Occasion!

In summary, this recipe was a huge hit at the show. Guests loved it and it was a great way to use up some of the produce that was going to go to waste. The only change that was made was that garlic was substituted for sliced garlic.
MGG
I am offering this recipe this month. Anyone have good tips to go with it? Has anyone done this for a show before?

I see I got no replies but some views so i will post that this show was a major hit!!! It was on a Friday after work and on a horrible weather weekend. Texas handles ice this way: shut down the city, close the schools--can't work, roads are VERY dangerous (truly a southern approach). Anyways I had my best show ever and this recipe was a hit. Guest sales were $1502.95 and commisionable sales were $1467.97. A director that does meetings with us also has several $1000+ shows under her belt using this specific recipe. One small addition, use the citrus & basil rub with the chicken it gives it a nice taste. Good luck--just sharing--hopefully it'll benefit someone.
Marisol

Thanks for the tip! I've made this at home and we loved it. Hadn't thought to incorporate it into a show. Will now!

I'm taking notes!! Thanks for the tip!!

Sheila

I tried to find the recipe, but had to search Chicken.

Smoky Chicken Fettuccini Season's Best Fall/Winter 2006 page19

This sounds so yummy!!

I haven't done many recipes that require stovetop cooking because the hostess house is usually not set up well for that. I did just pick up a hot plate to try so I'll give this recipe a go.

Congrats on such a great show!

I forgot to mention that I let the hostess pick-peas or broccoli. She chose broccoli and everyone loved it. I do it that way also with broccoli. I bought a single burner at Sears for $15.00, it works GREAT. It does take some prep work before so give yourself enough time. At home I omit the red bell peppers & onions (DH & kids), but I like it better that way. If you're not good with the Mandoline press the garlic instead of slice--that's what my director does.

Thanks for the tip! I'm moving to Texas this June and hope my shows there are just as great. Thankfully we have some family there to get me started with.

Yum! This recipe sounds so good!! We'll have to try it over the weekend! Oh, and congratulations on your show being such a big hit!! Your sales were awesome!!!

Related to Delicious Smoked Chicken Fettuccini Recipe - Perfect for Any Occasion!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Smoked Chicken Fettuccini?

To make Smoked Chicken Fettuccini, you will need fettuccini pasta, smoked chicken breast, heavy cream, parmesan cheese, garlic, butter, salt, and pepper.

2. How do I smoke the chicken for this recipe?

You can smoke the chicken breast on a grill or in a smoker using your preferred wood chips. Cook the chicken until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Can I use a different type of pasta for this dish?

Yes, you can use any type of pasta you prefer, but fettuccini is traditionally used in this dish.

4. Can I substitute the heavy cream with a lighter alternative?

Yes, you can use half and half or whole milk instead of heavy cream, but the sauce may not be as rich and creamy.

5. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe serves 4-6 people, but you can adjust the ingredients to make more or less depending on your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
yumyummum
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies