• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Shot Glass Cheesecake Recipe with Pudding and Milk/Cream

In summary, the consultant made a dessert in shot glasses that tasted like cheesecake. She thinks it had pudding and milk/cream in it. The recipe when in the Accent decorator and piped into the glasses and then decorated.
Sk8Mom209
Gold Member
I have a host that recently attended a show and the consultant made a dessert in shot glasses that tasted like cheesecake. She thinks it had pudding and milk/cream in it. The recipe when in the Accent decorator and piped into the glasses and then decorated.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

never heard of it. sounds interesting though.

There is an egg nog parfait recipe in the new holiday cookbook. That could be it.

I love that Holiday cookbook! At my last show a lady came up to me after she placed her order with it in her hand and told me to add it to her order. Didn't realize until I was packing up that she took it with her - she thought THAT one was for sale....oh well. I used her money to buy myself a new one :)

pamperedlinda said:
I love that Holiday cookbook! At my last show a lady came up to me after she placed her order with it in her hand and told me to add it to her order. Didn't realize until I was packing up that she took it with her - she thought THAT one was for sale....oh well. I used her money to buy myself a new one :)

I've had people do that with cookbooks before too. Now, I have a label with all of my info in the front cover - so they get the hint it's mine!:rolleyes:

Yep, I put a label on the front of all of my cookbooks that says CONSULTANT COPY in big black letters. I still had a Season's Best walk away and the customer called me a couple weeks later when she realized what she had done and brought it back to me.

Google shot glass desserts. There are tons of them. They sell them at restaurants now. Instead of having to get a huge dessert you just get a mini dessert. Saves money and calories. Yum!

1. How do I make the shot glass cheesecake recipe with pudding and milk/cream?

To make the shot glass cheesecake recipe, you will need 1 package of instant pudding mix, milk or cream, and pre-made cheesecake filling. Begin by preparing the pudding according to the package instructions and then layer it with the cheesecake filling in shot glasses. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.

2. Can I use any type of pudding mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any flavor of instant pudding mix for this recipe. Some popular options include chocolate, vanilla, and lemon.

3. How long can I store the shot glass cheesecakes?

The shot glass cheesecakes can be stored covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. It is best to add any toppings, such as fruit or whipped cream, right before serving.

4. Can I use homemade cheesecake filling for this recipe?

Absolutely! You can use your own homemade cheesecake filling or a store-bought pre-made filling for this recipe. Just make sure it is smooth and creamy for the best results.

5. Are there any variations to this recipe?

Yes, you can get creative with this recipe by adding different toppings such as crushed cookies, fresh fruit, or chocolate chips. You can also experiment with different flavors of pudding and mix it up with different types of cheesecake filling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefcharity
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • otisbg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies