• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Recipes for New Rub: Get Creative in the Kitchen!

In summary, the New Rub is a blend of spices including paprika, garlic, onion, and various herbs that can be used on all types of meat, seafood, and even vegetarian dishes. It can be used as a dry rub or marinade and does not contain any known allergens. However, it is recommended to check the ingredient list for potential allergens before use.
pamperedape
Did they give you any to use??

Nope. Although they did show the Moroccan on lamb chops on the screen. mmm... That one smells fantastic!I think the Chipotle would be a good substitution for the Jamaican Jerk Rub in the chicken nachos.

Since they d/c'd the chipotle dip mixes, I wonder if that chipotle rub can be used to make dip instead?

So, there weren't any new recipes using these new rubs in the season's best?

I didn't look through the SBRC in the product room (if I had been thinking, I would have taken pics of the pages to have the recipes in advance). I'm sure there were some in there, as well as in the new Grilling book.The new recipe for the Bevs and Bites show uses the Greek Rub. (HO added one recipe to each of the current 3 themes: Greek Torta - based on the old Athenian Layered Dip recipe, Creamy 1 Pot Pasta and Chocolate Velvet Cake with Strawberries.)

Hello! Yes, as a pampered chef consultant, I have access to a wide variety of products to use for my demonstrations and events. I am constantly trying out new tools and gadgets to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable for my customers. Let me know if there is anything specific you are interested in trying out!

Related to Delicious Recipes for New Rub: Get Creative in the Kitchen!

1. What is the main ingredient in the New Rub?

The main ingredient in the New Rub is a blend of spices including paprika, garlic, onion, and various herbs.

2. Is the New Rub suitable for all types of meat?

Yes, the New Rub can be used on all types of meat such as chicken, beef, pork, and even seafood.

3. How do I use the New Rub in my cooking?

The New Rub can be used as a dry rub by sprinkling it on the meat before cooking, or as a marinade by mixing it with oil and vinegar and letting the meat marinate for at least 30 minutes before cooking.

4. Can the New Rub be used for vegetarian dishes?

Yes, the New Rub can also be used on vegetables and tofu to add flavor and spice to vegetarian dishes.

5. Does the New Rub contain any allergens?

The New Rub does not contain any known allergens. However, it is always best to check the ingredient list for any potential allergens before using the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tjb11675
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • brandy223
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
brandy223
  • AshleyAllison