• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Delicious Raspberry Napoleans Recipe with Easy Prep and Affordable Ingredients

M
Mel5497
I made these for company last night. Absolutely yummy, delicious, 'roll your eyes back' good...but totally impractical to serve/eat (unless you want your guests to wear it).

We all agreed it would make an amazing dip or filler for tarts made in the mini-muffin pan. We also thought they would be perfect made in a single layer versus stacked (those chocolate wafers are wonderful). I also grated some white chocolate on top for a nice touch (and to show the microplane if making these at a show).

The total cost for ingredients at my local supermarket was $13.26...making it seem like about $1.65 a serving. In reality, you have plenty of leftover jam and sour cream to use for other recipes. As for the chocolate wafers, a box of about 30 wafers was $4.29. That seems high, but only adds about $0.42 to each napolean.

Time wise, these took mere minutes to make. The filling is tasty enough to warrant keeping the ingredients on hand at all times. :party:

Thanks! I was thinking that it would be better in a single layer. I remember our last napolean recipe was that way too!

I think on CS someone suggested crumbling the wafers and doing more of a parfait type dessert with them.

Here's another plus for this recipe: each napolean is only 2 WW points. If you make them in a single layer, it's probably only 1 point each. I also used light sour cream and lite cool whip when I made...so they be less. (Or that may be wishful thinking on my part!)

Okay, what if you made brownie bites in the DMMP and then topped them with the filling? I know that blows the WW points out of the water, but it could make them easier to serve and eat. What do you think? I haven't made them before, but did check out the recipe.

1. What ingredients do I need to make Delicious Raspberry Napoleans?

To make this recipe, you will need raspberry jam, sour cream, chocolate wafers, and white chocolate for garnish.

2. How much does it cost to make this recipe?

The total cost for ingredients at my local supermarket was $13.26, making it about $1.65 per serving. However, there will be leftover jam and sour cream that can be used for other recipes.

3. How long does it take to make these Delicious Raspberry Napoleans?

It takes only a few minutes to make these napoleans. The filling is also tasty enough to keep the ingredients on hand for future use.

4. Can these be served in a different way?

While the recipe calls for stacking the napoleans, they can also be served in a single layer or used as a dip or filling for mini-tarts.

5. Are the chocolate wafers expensive?

A box of 30 chocolate wafers costs $4.29, which adds about $0.42 to each napolean. However, they can be easily substituted with other cookies or crackers if desired.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies
Views
byrd1956