• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Pineapple Upside-Down Martini Recipe

In summary, the recipe for the Pineapple Upside-Down Martini is adapted from a recipe by Daniel Faust and Hector Ortega from Rickshaw Far East. The ingredients include pineapple- and vanilla bean-infused vodka, 1/2 ounce grenadine, 3 ounces pineapple juice, and 1 wedge pineapple. The drink is shaken with ice for 15 seconds and then strained into a chilled glass. The drink is garnished with pineapple and cherry.
chefkristin
Gold Member
I got this from Yahoo-Answers!!

Pineapple Upside-Down Martini

Adapted from a recipe by Daniel Faust
and Hector Ortega, Rickshaw Far East
Bistro and Bambu Lounge, Houston

2 ounces pineapple- and vanilla bean-infused
vodka

1/2 ounce grenadine

3 ounces pineapple juice

1 wedge pineapple

1 maraschino cherry

Fill a ****tail shaker two-thirds full of ice
and add the vodka, grenadine and
pineapple juice. Shake for approximately
15 seconds. Strain into a chilled ****tail
glass. Garnish with pineapple and cherry.

I can't wait to try it!!!!

Sounds AWESOME!

Sounds yummy!

Yum-o! Can I get a umbrella in mine please :D

Oh my goodness....

I love Pineapple upside down cake, it's my favorite. Now I just have to infuse some vodka and I am good.

For those of us that don't drink, what could be used in place of the alcohol?

katie0128 said:
For those of us that don't drink, what could be used in place of the alcohol?
How about crushed ice and vanilla ice cream? Mix it all in the blender then you would have a great tasting milk shake!!!:D

made my first mohito tonight...

12 mint leaves
1/2 lime sliced
2 tsp. sugar
1/3 bacardi
2/3 club soda
ice

put mint leaves (whole), lime quarters, and sugar into cup. Use tart shaper to crush it all together and juice the limes. Add ice, bacardi, and club soda, stir, garnish with a mint sprig and ENJOY!!! Deelish!

Brandi2007 said:
made my first mohito tonight...

12 mint leaves
1/2 lime sliced
2 tsp. sugar
1/3 bacardi
2/3 club soda
ice

put mint leaves (whole), lime quarters, and sugar into cup. Use tart shaper to crush it all together and juice the limes. Add ice, bacardi, and club soda, stir, garnish with a mint sprig and ENJOY!!! Deelish!
Oh!!! :eek: I think I'm going to be ill! :eek: :eek: ;) Check out wave 3's countdown's last page, you'll understand!

http://www.mojitocompany.com/images/D/multicolor%20cap%20glass%20set.jpg
http://www.mojitocompany.com/images/D/cap%20glass%20overhead.jpg

So... I'm completely clueless... have no idea what a mohito is so I goggled it and found this really cute glasses on a mohito site. Don't care what they are supposed to be for... I think they are too cute for everyday!

My sister is a bartender and she makes a drink called Italian Wedding Cake. It's SO good and literally tastes like cake batter!:D

Related to Delicious Pineapple Upside-Down Martini Recipe

1. What is "Oh My!! What a Drink!!!"?

"Oh My!! What a Drink!!!" is a refreshing and delicious drink mix that is perfect for any occasion. It is made with natural ingredients and comes in a variety of flavors, including lemonade, fruit punch, and iced tea.

2. How do I prepare "Oh My!! What a Drink!!!"?

Preparing "Oh My!! What a Drink!!!" is easy and only takes a few minutes. Simply mix the drink powder with cold water and stir until fully dissolved. You can also add ice for a chilled beverage.

3. Is "Oh My!! What a Drink!!!" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Oh My!! What a Drink!!!" is suitable for all ages. It does not contain any caffeine or artificial flavors, making it a great option for children and adults alike.

4. Can I use "Oh My!! What a Drink!!!" for cocktails?

Yes, "Oh My!! What a Drink!!!" can be used to create delicious cocktails. You can mix it with your favorite liquor and add some fruit for a fun and flavorful drink.

5. Are there any special storage instructions for "Oh My!! What a Drink!!!"?

"Oh My!! What a Drink!!!" should be stored in a cool, dry place. Once prepared, any leftover drink should be refrigerated and consumed within 24 hours for optimal taste and freshness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SPAMSTIME
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
SPAMSTIME
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • pamperedlinda