• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Peanut Butter Blossom Recipe | Easy to Make at Home"

In summary, the conversation is about someone looking for a specific recipe, Peanut Butter Spritz Cookies, and another person mentioning a similar recipe for Peanut Butter Blossoms. They discuss which recipe is the right one to use in a cookie press, with one person thinking the recipe was from a past cookie booklet.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Anyone have this recipe? I thought I had it, but I can't find it in my files! Help!

I have this recipe:

Peanut Butter Spritz Cookies 
½ Cup shortening
½ Cup granulated sugar
½ Cup brown sugar
1 Egg
1/3 Cup peanut butter
1 ¼ Cups sifted flour
½ tsp. baking soda
1 Tbs. hot water

Cream shortening, gradually add sugars and beat until light. Add egg, then peanut butter and hot water. Sift flour and soda together and gradually add dry ingredients to the creamed mixture. Fill the cookie press and form cookies on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake in a 375° oven for 10-15 minutes or till edges of cookies are firm but not brown. Remove cookies to cooling rack.
Makes about 60 cookies.

Peanut Butter Blossoms

1 pkg (18 oz) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
42 milk chocolate candy kisses, unwrapped

1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Crumble cookie dough into Classic Batter Bowl. Stir in peanut butter until completely blended.

2. Fill Cookie Press with dough. Fit press with disk #4, #5 or #1, making sure the number on the disk is facing outward, away from the dough. Press dough onto flat Baking Stone, 1 inch apart.

3. Bake 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven and immediately place a candy kiss in the center of each cookie, pressing down firmly. Cool 1-2 minutes on Baking Stone or until chocolate softens but does not melt. Remove cookies to Nonstick Cooling Rack. Cool completely. Repeat with remaining dough. Store cookies in tightly covered container.

THANK YOU!

I think I found the one Colleen posted, but I wasnt' sure if it was a PC recipe...you know, the right one to use in the cookie press!

KellyTheChef said:
THANK YOU!

I think I found the one Colleen posted, but I wasnt' sure if it was a PC recipe...you know, the right one to use in the cookie press!

I believe that recipe was from the cookie booklet that came out 3 years ago.

Related to Delicious Peanut Butter Blossom Recipe | Easy to Make at Home"

What ingredients do I need to make the Delicious Peanut Butter Blossom recipe?

To make this delicious treat, you will need 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter, 1/2 cup of granulated sugar, 1/2 cup of light brown sugar, 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, 1 egg, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1 and 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and chocolate kisses.

Can I use crunchy peanut butter instead of creamy?

Yes, you can use crunchy peanut butter if you prefer a little bit of texture in your peanut butter blossoms. However, creamy peanut butter is traditionally used in this recipe for a smoother consistency.

Do I need to refrigerate the dough before baking?

Yes, it is recommended to refrigerate the dough for at least 30 minutes before baking. This will help the dough hold its shape and prevent the cookies from spreading too much while baking.

How many cookies does this recipe make?

This recipe makes approximately 24 cookies. However, it may vary depending on the size of the dough balls you use to make the cookies.

Can I use different types of chocolate for the kisses?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate you prefer for the chocolate kisses, such as milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or even white chocolate. You can also use different flavors of kisses, like caramel or peppermint, for a fun twist on the classic recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies