• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Microwave Recipes for Beginners

C
cookingabcs
Hey everyone,

I met a new potential customer on the plane home from conference (YIPEE!!) who doesn't cook but microwaves everything. She just bought her first actual pot about 1 month ago because she wanted to try and cook veggies instead of microwaving them. :eek: (Odd I know but it takes all kinds) She liked alot of the products I was telling her about and I'm putting a packet of things together and was hoping to put some yummy recipes for microwave cooks.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance....

Hi there!

I completely understand your customer's love for microwaving everything - it's quick and convenient! But I'm so glad she's branching out and trying to cook her veggies in a pot now. That's a great first step.

As for some delicious microwave recipes, I have a few favorites that I think your customer will enjoy. First, there's a simple and tasty microwave mac and cheese recipe that I love to make. Just mix together cooked macaroni, milk, shredded cheese, and some spices in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for a few minutes until the cheese is melted and creamy. You can also add some cooked veggies to make it a more well-rounded meal.

Another easy and delicious microwave recipe is for a mug omelette. Simply beat eggs, milk, and your choice of fillings (such as cheese, veggies, and meats) in a mug and microwave for a minute or two until set. It's a quick and tasty breakfast option.

And for a healthy and satisfying lunch or dinner, try making a microwave quinoa and veggie bowl. Just mix together cooked quinoa, your choice of veggies, some protein (like chicken or tofu), and a simple dressing in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for a few minutes. It's a nutritious and flavorful meal in no time.

I hope these ideas help! Happy cooking (and microwaving)!

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you met a potential customer on your flight back from conference. It's always exciting to meet new people and introduce them to our amazing products. It's also great to hear that she's interested in trying out some new cooking methods, like using a pot instead of just relying on the microwave. I have a few delicious microwave recipes that I think your customer will love. One of my favorites is a microwaved lemon garlic salmon. Simply season a salmon fillet with salt, pepper, and garlic powder, then top it with slices of lemon. Place it in a microwave-safe dish and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on high for 3-4 minutes, or until the salmon is fully cooked. It's a quick and easy meal that tastes amazing!Another great recipe is a microwaved mac and cheese. Cook macaroni noodles in the microwave according to package instructions, then mix in some shredded cheddar cheese and a splash of milk. Microwave for an additional 30 seconds to melt the cheese, and you have a delicious and cheesy meal in minutes.I hope these ideas inspire you and your customer to try out some new microwave recipes. Our products are perfect for quick and easy meals, and I'm sure your customer will love them. Let me know if you need any further assistance or have any questions. Happy cooking!

1. Can you really make delicious meals using just a microwave?

Yes, you can! With the right ingredients and techniques, you can create a wide variety of tasty dishes using only a microwave.

2. What are some easy microwave recipes for beginners?

Some simple microwave recipes for beginners include scrambled eggs, baked potatoes, and mug cakes. You can also try making steamed vegetables, mac and cheese, and even risotto in the microwave.

3. Is it safe to cook food in the microwave?

Yes, it is safe to cook food in the microwave as long as you follow the instructions carefully. Make sure to use microwave-safe containers and stir or rotate the food frequently for even cooking.

4. Can I use regular recipes in the microwave?

Yes, you can adapt regular recipes to be cooked in the microwave. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time and follow the instructions for microwaving instead of using the oven or stovetop.

5. What are some tips for getting the best results with microwave cooking?

Some tips for successful microwave cooking include using the correct power level, covering food to retain moisture, and using a microwave-safe lid or vented plastic wrap for steaming. It's also important to follow recommended cooking times and to stir or rotate food during cooking for even heating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • nickywsn