• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Ham Recipes - Help Needed!

In summary, the conversation discusses different recipes that use ham as an ingredient, such as the Florentine Garden Ring, Cheesy Ham and Broccoli Wedges, Broccoli and Ham Ring, Broccoli and Ham Quiche, Ham and Potatoes Au Gratin, Ham and Potato Soup, and Mini Ham Puffs. One person also mentions a possible Ham and Eggs Brunch Braid recipe in one of the cookbooks and suggests using a recipe search on the website for more ideas.
JWorks
Silver Member
hi everyone, my dh got a ham from his work for christmas. Its a pretty large ham and i dont want to be eating ham sandwiches everyday!! so i am turning to you guys for help!! any good ham recipes :)

Florentine Garden Ring uses ham. It was in the Season's Best a couple of seasons ago. It's the basic "ring" recipe, with ham, spinach and Swiss cheese in the filling. I don't have the books here at work to share the recipe, however.

Ham Florentine WreathHam Florentine Wreath

Cheesy Ham and Broccoli wedges

Broccoli and Ham Ring

Broccoli and Ham Quiche

Debbie :D

Ham & Potatoes Au Gratin * 1 1/2 c. diced cooked ham
* 3 c. diced cooked potato
* 4 tbsp butter or margarine
* 1 med. chopped onion
* 3 tbsp flour
* 2 c. milk
* Salt & pepper to taste
* 1/ 2 c. grated sharp Cheddar Cheese Layer the ham and potatoes in shallow 1 1/2 quart baking dish. Melt the butter in sauce pan. Add onion and cook till golden. Blend in flour; add milk gradually and cook, stirring constantly till thickened. Season with salt & pepper. Pour over ham/potato mix and sprinkle with cheese. Dot with remaining butter. Bake at 400° for 20-25 min.

Ham & Potato Soup

INGREDIENTS * 3 1/2 cups peeled and diced potatoes
* 1/3 cup diced celery
* 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
* 3/4 cup diced cooked ham
* 3 1/4 cups water
* 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon granules
* 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
* 1 teaspoon ground white or black pepper, or to taste
* 5 tablespoons butter
* 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 2 cups milkDIRECTIONS
1. Combine the potatoes, celery, onion, ham and water in a stockpot. Bring to a boil, then cook over medium heat until potatoes are tender, about 10 to 15 minutes. Stir in the chicken bouillon, salt and pepper.
2. In a separate saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat. Whisk in flour with a fork, and cook, stirring constantly until thick, about 1 minute. Slowly stir in milk as not to allow lumps to form until all of the milk has been added. Continue stirring over medium-low heat until thick, 4 to 5 minutes.
3. Stir the milk mixture into the stockpot, and cook soup until heated through. Serve immediately.

Mini Ham Puffs from All the Best! They are a great brunch item, and are also nice for that "comfort food" snacking we (at least I!) like to do this time of year. :D

Maybe my mind is playing tricks with me (wouldn't be the first time), but isn't there a Ham and Eggs Brunch Braid in one of the cookbooks.

And don't forget, you can always go to the Recipe Search on CC and just enter "ham" as an ingredient. It should pull up at least names of all the recipes that use ham.

ChefTS said:
Mini Ham Puffs from All the Best! They are a great brunch item, and are also nice for that "comfort food" snacking we (at least I!) like to do this time of year. :D
Ooohhh....I love these! I can only make them if I'm doing it for a group - because my DH and I can eat all of them between the two of us!

chefann said:
Maybe my mind is playing tricks with me (wouldn't be the first time), but isn't there a Ham and Eggs Brunch Braid in one of the cookbooks.

And don't forget, you can always go to the Recipe Search on CC and just enter "ham" as an ingredient. It should pull up at least names of all the recipes that use ham.

It's in the "More Stoneware Sensations" book (OP) but the recipe is basically the same as the Vegetable Brunch Braid in "All The Best". Just substitute (or add in addition to) ham for the asparagus! This is also very good!

There are a bunch of ham recipes at http://joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm , just do a search on the word ham (ctrl-f brings up the search box in IE).

What are some easy and delicious ham recipes?

There are many easy and delicious ham recipes to choose from, such as glazed ham, ham and pineapple kabobs, ham and cheese quiche, and ham and bean soup. For more inspiration, be sure to check out the Pampered Chef website for a variety of ham recipes.

Can I use leftover ham in these recipes?

Yes, many of these recipes are perfect for using up leftover ham. You can also freeze leftover ham and use it for future recipes.

How do I properly cook a ham?

To properly cook a ham, it is important to follow the instructions on the package. Most hams will need to be baked in the oven at a certain temperature for a specific amount of time. It is also important to use a meat thermometer to ensure the internal temperature reaches 145°F.

What are some side dishes that go well with ham?

Some delicious side dishes to serve with ham include mashed potatoes, green beans, roasted vegetables, and dinner rolls. You can also make a ham and cheese platter or a fruit platter to serve alongside your ham dish.

Can I make these recipes in advance?

Yes, many of these recipes can be made in advance. For example, you can prep the ingredients for a ham and cheese quiche the night before and then bake it in the morning. You can also make a large batch of ham and bean soup and freeze it for future meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
yourchef23
  • Jenni