• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Cookie Crust Pizza Recipe with Cream Cheese and Fruits

In summary, the recipe for the Fruit Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza is in the All the Best cookbook, and it is a great dessert to bring to a party.
Francine
I'm searching for a pizza recipe that has a cookie crust, cream cheese topping with mandarin oranges and sliced strawberries. If anyone can help me that would be great I need it for this Wednesday! Thanks

just put one third cup of sugar, one half teaspoon of vanilla, and one block of soften cream cheese. Mix together and spread on a bake and cooled cookie then top with desired fruit. It is called a Fruit Pizza. I hope this is the one you were looking for. And it sounds yummy so you can bring me some when you make it.:D

Is that in a particular cookbook? I am thinking of doing individual fruit pizzas for a preschool show on Thursday. Thx!

I found theseI found these recipes in my flies:

Paradise Dessert Pizza

1 package (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 container (8 ounces) vanilla, strawberry or banana low-fat yogurt
1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple in juice, well drained
1/4 cup flaked coconut (optional)
2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
1/2 cup red grapes, cut in half
1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange segments, well drained
2 tablespoons whole, unblanched almonds, chopped

1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Form dough into a ball and place in center of Classic Round Stone. Roll dough into a 12-inch circle, about 1/4-inch thick. Bake 16-18 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Carefully loosen cookie from Baking Stone; cool completely.

2. Combine yogurt, pineapple and coconut; spread mixture evenly over top of cookie. Slice kiwis and cut grapes in half using Paring Knife. Arrange mandarin oranges, kiwi slices and grapes in a circle over yogurt mixture.

3. Chop almonds with Food Chopper; sprinkle over fruit. Slice and serve.

Yield: 16 servings

Pampered Chef Fruit Pizza Recipe

Ingredients:
1 refrigerated raw sugar cookie dough
2 tablespoons orange liqueur or juice
1 (12 ounce) container soft cream cheese
4 tablespoons powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 large can crushed pineapple
2 small cans mandarin oranges
4 medium bananas, sliced
Strawberries
Nuts

Glaze:
1 cup water
1 cup sugar
1 tbsp corn syrup
3 tbsp cornstarch
3 tbsp strawberry gelatin

Preparation:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Coat 12-inch pizza or springform pan with nonstick cooking spray. Press cookie dough evenly into bottom of pan and bake 15-20 minutes. Cool Completely.

In Classic Batter bowl, combine cream cheese with sugar, liqueur or juice and vanilla.

Spread over crust to 1-inch from edge.

Arrange fruit and nuts on top.

Glaze: Cook water, sugar, corn syrup, and cornstarch together until thick and clear. Stir in gelatin. Cool before putting on fruit. Refrigerate.

Debbie :D

I think it is actually a Philadelphia Cream Cheese recipe. I have used this one several times.

Thanks a million! I knew someone would come threw! Love it. I'm doing a Death by Chocolate show, I think I'll take a few of the fruit pizza ideas and add a lot of chocolate! I'll let you know how it works out!

Now y'all have me wantin some chocolate fondue and some fresh fruit! This thread makes me hungry, lol...

I did the fruit pizza once and half the guests wouldn't even taste it. They thought it had "too much going on" or didn't like some of the ingredients. Of course, chocolate might be different but I won't do it again.

The leftovers were soggy and no good....

During the summer months - the PC fruit pizza is what I take to any gathering where I need to bring food.....my stone is always clean when it is time to go home! It's funny Bee, because I have never had anyone turn down the fruit pizza!

I think you are referring to the Fruit Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza. There is a recent recipe listed under "files". It is also in the All the Best cookbook p. 124. I love this recipe and so does my guests.

pdk09,
Could you copy and paste that recipe in this thread please, I think that is the one I was looking for!
Thanks!

Here it is.

Attachments

• Fruit Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 343
  • Fruit Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza.pdf
    6 KB · Views: 264
I took the fruit pizza to Bunco as a test and it was eaten a bit (but there is so much other yummy stuff to compete with). I think seeing all the different ingredients turned a few off. Also, it was in February so a bit cold for a "refreshing" dessert.

Hi Ladies,
My show wasn't the greatest in sales because I only had 4 people at my show, but all 4 people want to host a show so that's A-ok with me.
I had a Death by Chocolate night, I made the Fruit topped Tripple chocolate pizza, (which only has two chocolates). I only put strawberries on the pizza, and when I drizzled the chocolate on the top of the pizza and everyone said "ooh, aah!" I also made the Too-Easy Fudge and a chocolate dipping sauce for fruit and also the turtle chocolate fudge cake. It all seem to go over very very well. I am very happy with the results. Things are starting to look up for me. Yuppy!

Glad to hear that things are looking up. May their parties by huge successes.

Related to Delicious Cookie Crust Pizza Recipe with Cream Cheese and Fruits

What is the best way to find a specific recipe on the Pampered Chef website?

The easiest way to find a specific recipe on our website is to use the search bar at the top of the page. Simply type in a keyword or the name of the dish you are looking for and hit enter. You can also browse through our recipe categories or use the filters to narrow down your search results.

Can I submit a recipe to be featured on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, we love to feature recipes from our customers! You can submit your recipe through our website by filling out the form on our "Contact Us" page. Please include a photo of the dish and any helpful tips or variations.

Are the recipes on the Pampered Chef website tested and approved?

Yes, all of our recipes are carefully tested and approved by our team of culinary experts. We also take into consideration feedback from our customers to continuously improve our recipes.

Can I save my favorite recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can create an account on our website and save your favorite recipes to your personal recipe box. This makes it easy to access them anytime and even create shopping lists based on the ingredients.

Are there any special dietary options for the recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, we offer a variety of recipes for different dietary needs including gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-carb options. You can use the filters on our recipe page to find recipes that fit your specific dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MaddyandOwensMom
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • jubabe1969
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies