• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Delicious Baked Potatoes on the Bar Pan!

In summary, to prepare potatoes for baking on a bar pan, you should wash them and pierce them with a fork. The oven should be preheated to 400°F and the baking time will range from 45-60 minutes. Toppings can be added during the last 5-10 minutes of baking and the bar pan is easy to clean with warm soapy water.
ChefLisa
Does anyone else love to bake potatoes on your bar pan?

I scrub the potatoes really good; poke them with a fork a few times; rub a little vegetable oil on them; sprinkle them with salt (now our new salt); then cook them at 375 for about 1 1/2 hours. They are so yummy!

We are having them tonight with whatever steak the hubby brings home.:love0010:

Sure wish I had read this thread 1 1/2 hours ago!

No I didn't. sounds great! It's just my husband and I so I will try them on the small bar pan in our toaster oven.
Thanks for the great tip.

1. How do I prepare the potatoes for baking on the bar pan?

To prepare the potatoes, wash them thoroughly and pat them dry. Then, pierce each potato with a fork several times to allow steam to escape during baking. You can also rub the potatoes with a little bit of oil and sprinkle with salt for extra flavor.

2. What temperature should I bake the potatoes at?

The bar pan is designed to distribute heat evenly, so preheat your oven to 400°F. This temperature will ensure that the potatoes cook through and get crispy on the outside.

3. How long do I bake the potatoes for?

The baking time will depend on the size of your potatoes. Generally, baking them for 45-60 minutes should be enough. You can check if they are done by inserting a fork or knife into the center of the largest potato. If it goes in easily, they are ready.

4. Can I add toppings to the potatoes while they are baking on the bar pan?

Yes, you can add toppings such as cheese, bacon, and chives during the last 5-10 minutes of baking. This will give the toppings enough time to melt and crisp up without burning.

5. How do I clean the bar pan after baking the potatoes?

The bar pan is non-stick and dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean. If there is any stuck-on food, simply soak the pan in warm soapy water for a few minutes before washing. Avoid using metal utensils or abrasive cleaners to prevent damaging the non-stick coating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • RossDeb2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
yankeeinontario
  • Gypsy Rose