• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deleting a Show on P3: Quick and Easy Steps | TIA!

In summary, to delete a show on P3, go to your dashboard, find the show, click on "Edit" and then "Delete", and confirm the deletion. You can delete a show after it has ended and it will not be removed from your calendar automatically. Once a show is deleted, it cannot be recovered. It is recommended to delete a show on P3 if you cancel or reschedule it to keep your dashboard and calendar updated.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
Does anyone know how to DELETE a show on P3? I originally entered the show on my P3, but it went to my recruit when she signed. Now I am wanting to get it OFF of my computer. Anyone know how?

TIA!

You just highlight it and right click and delete will be one of your options.

DebbieJ said:
You just highlight it and right click and delete will be one of your options.

Thanks for the information - I had been wondering about that too!! The one time I needed to delete a show, I didn't know how, so I just replaced all the information with a different show, but didn't like doing it that way. Thanks again!!

Thanks Deb. My husband found it and made me feel silly for asking in the first place...lol. It's hard getting used to a new program but I know I will like it when I get there!

Before you know it Ellen it will seem like you've been using it for years!!!

1. How do I delete a show on P3?

To delete a show on P3, go to your dashboard and find the show you want to delete. Click on the "Edit" button next to the show, then click on the "Delete" button. Confirm the deletion by clicking "Yes" on the pop-up message.

2. Can I delete a show after it has ended?

Yes, you can delete a show after it has ended. Simply follow the same steps as above to delete the show from your dashboard.

3. Will deleting a show on P3 also remove it from my calendar?

No, deleting a show on P3 will not remove it from your calendar. You will need to manually remove it from your calendar if you no longer want it to appear.

4. Can I recover a deleted show on P3?

No, once a show has been deleted on P3, it cannot be recovered. It is permanently removed from your dashboard.

5. Do I need to delete a show on P3 if I cancel or reschedule it?

Yes, it is recommended to delete a show on P3 if you cancel or reschedule it. This will keep your dashboard and calendar up to date and prevent confusion for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • otisbg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • pctharper