• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delayed Show Submissions - Has This Happened to You?

In summary, a delayed show submission refers to a host submitting their order after the specified deadline for their party. This can still count towards the party's sales, but may affect the host's rewards if the order is submitted after the party has closed. If this happens, the host should contact their consultant or customer service for assistance.
chefkathy
I submitted two shows on Weds night and they're not up yet. I know it says 24-48 hours, but seeing as how I'm tracking closely for the trip, it's got me nervous.Anyone else have the same thing happening?

yep, I noticed it too. :( I am also tracking things VERY closely.

Yup... me too. Updating VERY slowly.

Mine show on the Shipment Status screen as being received but they are not on IPT. Mine were also submitted Wednesday. Hope they catch up soon!

Mnes not updated either. :(

me neither. It makes me feel better to see it.
My director does hers on paper. I guess maybe this is why

CALLED HO they are switching to a new sx-It too happened to me!

Just got an email that one of them has shipped, so I guess all is well!

My IPT is not updated fast, but I have checked my incentive points and they update faster..I don't know why....my last 2 shows are not on the IPT but they are points are in my incentive calculator...HTH...

no pay checks either ;(

morfia said:
no pay checks either ;(

Nope, not when the 8th or 22nd falls on a Saturday!! Monday, I can't wait to see!

My paycheck is pending on my bank acct, so I at least got to see the amount.

My IPT is finally updated this morning with my team's sales but not with the show I submitted yesterday.

Related to Delayed Show Submissions - Has This Happened to You?

1. What is a delayed show submission?

A delayed show submission refers to a situation where a host submits their order after the specified deadline for their party or show. This can happen for a variety of reasons, such as the host forgetting to submit their order or encountering technical difficulties.

2. Will my order still count towards the party's sales if it is delayed?

Yes, your order will still count towards the party's sales even if it is delayed. Our system is designed to include all orders submitted within a certain timeframe, even if they are submitted after the party's deadline.

3. How does a delayed show submission affect the host's rewards?

A delayed show submission may affect the host's rewards if the order is submitted after the party has closed and the host's rewards have already been calculated. In this case, the host may not receive credit for the delayed order towards their rewards.

4. Can I still earn host rewards if my show submission is delayed?

Yes, as long as your delayed order is submitted before the party's deadline, you will still be eligible to earn host rewards based on the total sales from your party. However, if your order is submitted after the party has closed, you may not receive credit for the order towards your rewards.

5. What should I do if my order submission is delayed?

If your order submission is delayed, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to help you with the submission process and ensure that your order is included in the party's sales and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Gagescorpages
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gagescorpages
  • pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies