• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Debbiej for Being Gazelle of the Month

In summary, to become the "Gazelle of the Month" at Pampered Chef, one must consistently demonstrate outstanding sales performance, exceptional customer service, and a strong work ethic. Benefits of being "Gazelle of the Month" include recognition, a special gift, feature on social media, and potential attendance at exclusive events. The program is open to all consultants and previous recipients may be recognized again. The recipient is chosen based on various factors, evaluated by the team each month.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Any TMMO followers will know what that means!

Congratulations on your awesome progress! Changing the family tree in time for another branch! WHOHOO!

I'm not on TMMO, but I think I can guess what Gazelle of the Month is.

Way to go DebbieJ!

Wow! Great job. Here's to Gazelle Intensity!!

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I'm completely lost. I don't even know what TMMO stands for! But congratulations for whatever being a Gazelle of the month means! :D :)

babywings76 said:
Wow, I'm completely lost. I don't even know what TMMO stands for! But congratulations for whatever being a Gazelle of the month means! :D :)

Total Money Make Over. It's the Dave Ramsey site.

Ah! Dave Ramsey! My DH loves his show and books and it has really helped us a lot. We shared his work w/ friends and family and it has helped them to be debt free too. :)

1. How does someone become the "Gazelle of the Month" at Pampered Chef?

To become the "Gazelle of the Month" at Pampered Chef, you must consistently demonstrate outstanding sales performance, exceptional customer service, and a strong work ethic. Our company recognizes and rewards top-performing consultants each month.

2. What benefits does being "Gazelle of the Month" provide?

Besides the recognition and honor of being named "Gazelle of the Month", recipients also receive a special gift and a feature on our company's social media platforms. They may also have the opportunity to attend exclusive training events and workshops.

3. Can someone be named "Gazelle of the Month" more than once?

Yes, it is possible for someone to be named "Gazelle of the Month" more than once. Our company values consistency and ongoing dedication, so previous recipients who continue to excel may be recognized again in the future.

4. Is the "Gazelle of the Month" program open to all consultants?

Yes, the "Gazelle of the Month" program is open to all Pampered Chef consultants. Whether you are a new consultant or have been with the company for many years, you have the opportunity to be recognized for your hard work and success.

5. How does the company choose the "Gazelle of the Month" recipient?

The "Gazelle of the Month" recipient is chosen based on various factors, including sales performance, customer service, and overall contribution to the company's goals and values. Our team carefully evaluates and considers all eligible consultants before making a decision each month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies