• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deadline for Thanksgiving Shipping?

In summary, the deadline for Thanksgiving shipping for Pampered Chef orders is typically 5 days before Thanksgiving Day. Expedited shipping options may be available for an additional fee, but they are not guaranteed and it is best to place orders well in advance. Once an order is processed and shipped, a tracking number will be provided via email. The shipping address cannot be changed after an order is placed, so it is important to double-check before submitting. While most orders will arrive before Thanksgiving Day, there is no guarantee due to potential delays. It is recommended to order early to allow for any unforeseen circumstances.
mhrivera
I thought I heard/read somewhere that it was November 13th. Is there any truth to that? Thanks!

yep! :) You got it right!

Thanks Carolyn!

Related to Deadline for Thanksgiving Shipping?

1. What is the deadline for Thanksgiving shipping?

The deadline for Thanksgiving shipping for Pampered Chef orders is typically 5 days before Thanksgiving Day. This allows enough time for the order to be processed and shipped to arrive on or before the holiday.

2. Are there any exceptions to the Thanksgiving shipping deadline?

In some cases, expedited shipping options may be available for an additional fee. However, these options are not guaranteed and may not be available for all products or locations. It is best to place your order well in advance to ensure timely delivery.

3. Can I track my Thanksgiving order?

Yes, once your order is processed and shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this number to track the status of your shipment and estimate its arrival time.

4. Can I change my shipping address after placing my Thanksgiving order?

Unfortunately, once an order has been placed, the shipping address cannot be changed. It is important to double-check your shipping information before submitting your order to ensure it is accurate.

5. Will my Thanksgiving order be delivered on Thanksgiving Day?

In most cases, orders will be delivered before Thanksgiving Day. However, due to potential shipping delays or unforeseen circumstances, we cannot guarantee delivery on the holiday. We recommend ordering with enough time to allow for any potential delays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • pcmissyfee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcmissyfee
  • Monty060609