• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DCB Weight: How Much Does It Weigh?

In summary, the conversation revolved around the weight of a DCB (Deep Covered Baker) and how it can be used as a workout tool while cooking. The estimated weight without the lid is 5 lbs, but with the lid it is 9 lbs 3 oz. Some individuals were surprised by the weight and others saw it as a benefit for their workout routine. One person mentioned chipping their lid while handling it and another person mentioned using it daily for reps. Overall, the conversation highlighted the weight and possible benefits of the DCB.
KayPT
How much does the DCB weigh? Thanks!

Ugh, I was just about to set it on the scale and weigh it when I remembered it's in the fridge with food in it...My best guess would be about 5 lbs?

Thank you. I get several questions from people and I don't have one yet. I wasn't sure if it was ok for someone with a bad back to get in and out of the oven. Thanks again!

I just weighed mine.... Without the lid- it's just under 5 lbs, but WITH the lid- it's 9 lbs 3 oz.

esavvymom said:
I just weighed mine.... Without the lid- it's just under 5 lbs, but WITH the lid- it's 9 lbs 3 oz.

Wow! I never realized it was that heavy until you posted that! I guess we should all have great arm muscles after a season of making the Chipotle Chili Cornbread bake. That's a lot of lifting in and out of the microwave! ;)

Yeah...no kidding! And that's WITHOUT Food in it.It might have been 9lbs 4 oz with the lid- but I chipped my lid a bit as I was taking it out of hte sink! UGGH!! :eek: Fortunately, not so bad that it's not usable....I hope!

esavvymom said:

Holy crud! I didn't realize it was that heavy!! I didn't have very strong muscles last I checked so I was very serious with my guess...maybe I was wrong about those muscles!!

Hey, at least now I know I lift a 10+ lb weight every day at least 10 reps ;)

ShelbyMichalek said:
Holy crud! I didn't realize it was that heavy!! I didn't have very strong muscles last I checked so I was very serious with my guess...maybe I was wrong about those muscles!!

Hey, at least now I know I lift a 10+ lb weight every day at least 10 reps ;)

HEY! That's another great selling Benefit! Workout- while you cook! :D

Thanks so much! I need to order one to get my workout!!

I will have to weigh mine,. I can not believe it is 10 lbs. I thought it was 4 that is one of the reasons they designed it. because the old baker and lid were so heavy.

Related to DCB Weight: How Much Does It Weigh?

1. How much does the Deep Covered Baker weigh?

The Deep Covered Baker weighs approximately 6.5 pounds.

2. Is the weight of the Deep Covered Baker important to consider when using it?

Yes, the weight of the Deep Covered Baker is important to consider as it may affect the cooking time and temperature.

3. Can the weight of the Deep Covered Baker vary between different batches or models?

Yes, the weight of the Deep Covered Baker may vary slightly between different batches or models due to variations in materials and manufacturing processes.

4. How does the weight of the Deep Covered Baker compare to other similar products on the market?

The weight of the Deep Covered Baker is comparable to other similar products on the market, but it may vary depending on the specific product and brand.

5. Is the weight of the Deep Covered Baker included in the product dimensions?

Yes, the weight of the Deep Covered Baker is typically included in the product dimensions listed on our website or in our catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • CrazyChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
CrazyChef
  • Chefgirl2