• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried cooking a London broil in a covered baker?

In summary, a DCB (Deep Covered Baker) is a versatile stoneware dish that can be used in the microwave, oven, and freezer. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. Metal utensils should not be used with the DCB, and stubborn stains can be cleaned with warm, soapy water or a baking soda mixture. Lids for the DCB are sold separately and can be purchased through Pampered Chef.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Have you cooked a london broil in your covered baker before? If you have, what temp and how long?

anyone???

You can't go over 450 with the stoneware, so I'd think a London Broil would be out of the question. I've never done one at anything under 500.

I baked mine about 2 hours at 350...was not very tender. It was not my best dish, but I think if I had cooked it slower and longer it would have more tender...kind of like a roast.

Hi there! Yes, I have cooked a London broil in my covered baker before and it turned out delicious! I usually cook it at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for about 25-30 minutes, depending on the thickness of the meat. I also like to marinate the London broil beforehand for added flavor. Hope this helps! Happy cooking!

1. What is a DCB and how do I use it?

A DCB (Deep Covered Baker) is a versatile stoneware dish that can be used in the microwave, oven, and freezer. It is perfect for cooking a variety of dishes, from casseroles to roasts. To use, simply preheat the DCB in the oven or microwave, add your ingredients, and cook according to your recipe's instructions.

2. Is the DCB dishwasher safe?

Yes, the DCB is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the stoneware and prevent any potential damage.

3. Can I use metal utensils with the DCB?

No, we do not recommend using metal utensils with the DCB as they can scratch the stoneware's surface. We suggest using silicone, nylon, or wooden utensils instead.

4. How do I clean stubborn stains on my DCB?

If your DCB has stubborn stains, we recommend soaking it in warm, soapy water for a few hours, then scrubbing with a non-abrasive sponge. For tougher stains, you can use a mixture of baking soda and water as a natural cleaner.

5. Are the lids for the DCB sold separately?

Yes, the lids for the DCB are sold separately. You can purchase replacement lids on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vogee13
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • PCSarahjm