• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Day 3- Spoilers Info Only No Discussion

In summary, Pleased Laura announced that leadership has ended and the new products are available. There is a 60% off sale on items from the discontinued list. The Incentive for the $500 show product is still unknown.
cajunchelle
Gold Member
Post Day 3 spoilers here!

bumping up for today's new announcements

PLEASE NO DISCUSSIONS IN THIS THREAD INFORMATION ONLY

when do we find anything out? sorry, not trying to start a discussion, just curious about when I should check back! When does leadership end?
Thanks!

I am hoping to hear from Ann within an hour... I'll post ASAP!

My director won't say a word until our meeting on the 18th. I am always bringing stuff to her that I get off this board. I can't wait until you post.

March Host special:
60% off Ultimate Mandoline OR Cutting Board w/ Measuring Cups

CONFIRMED BY PAMPERED LAURA, HOME FROM LEADERSHIP!

CONFIRMED BY PAMPERED LAURA, HOME FROM LEADERSHIP!!

Discontinued list-
First of all, the restyled stuff looks very nice = everything is black and sleek!
Veggie peeler (restyled)
Kitchen Shears (restyled)
Julienne peeler (restyled)
Lemon Zester/scorer (restyled)
v shaped cutter (restyled)
Cooks corer (restyled)
quickut paring knives (set of 3)
Silicone oven mitt
mini fluted pan
parchment paper (restyled box!)
cake stencil set (updated to "plate stencil kit", very cool!)
Scalloped Bread tube
cranberry handy scraper (now in artichoke)
sbrc (obviously)
sbrc spanish ""
kids apron/hat set
kids cookie making set (eng and spanish)
warm me up set for two
tiles napkin set
tiles reversable runner
Tool turn about (now in black, spins better, holds 10 lbs of tools!!!!)
tiles reversable placemat set
beaded napkin rings
glitter table runner
tassel napkin rings
glitter napkin set
adjustable scoop (restyled)
easy opener, cranberry
twixit colors pack
kitchen towel set (the white ones)
stripe & tile kitchen towel set (restyled w/new colors)
hand lotion - lemon rosemary, now available in set only
micro towels (colors changed)
sink fizz
COFFEE (reg and decaf)
and TEA

April host special:
60% off CARAFE Or.... the NEW Trifle Bowl.

From Laura:
something I thought was really cool is that they're upgrading the way they pack stoneware. Gonna be surrounded in what looks like egg cartons - designed to suspend the product within the package. VERY cool!

Was the December product earned the Trifle Bowl? What is the Feb Incentive for $500 show product? I may be getting this mixed up I have read so much heare lately. I think December was what is on the cover of the new catalog and Feb may be the Trifle Bowl.

FROM PAMPERED LAURA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oooh... dunno if you guys got this or not... but the 2 shows submitted on Dec 1-15 earned you the cover product - the new Trifle Bowl. You guys, it's SO AMAZING.
It's three pieces. The bowl part can be used seperately than the stand, and it comes with a LID. And... the stand/lid nests inside the bowl for easy storage. SO TOTALLY AWESOME and a steal at only $39.

For the Canadians the Feb incentive (with $550 in sales) is earn the microfibre dish towel that is not a catalogue item - it will be the guest special in April.

Thanks for all of the info!

Yes! Thank you very much!

Thanks so much for all the info
you guys are so great I can't wait for all the new products to come I earned level 3 so I think I am getting all of the products exept the 12qt stock pot

chef131doreen said:
Thanks so much for all the info
you guys are so great I can't wait for all the new products to come I earned level 3 so I think I am getting all of the products exept the 12qt stock pot

If you reached level three you DO get the 12 qt stockpot. Level two earned everything EXCEPT the stockpot, at least thats how I understood it! :D

No. I think level 3 earned everything but the stockpot.....

I think Linda is right - last season no level earned any cookware.

I am sure the stockpot will be open stock though, right... even 50% off it is almost $100!!!

gilliandanielle said:
I am sure the stockpot will be open stock though, right... even 50% off it is almost $100!!!

Yikes - too much $$ for me...yet DH is gonna cry like a baby if I don't get it for him. Hmmmmmm....how many shows will I make him wash the dishes from before I get him the stockpot????
<evil grin>

OOPS, sorry,
I went back and reread the day 2 spoiler thread and you're right...level 3 is everyhting EXCEPT the stockpot...my error!

dannyzmom said:
Yikes - too much $$ for me...yet DH is gonna cry like a baby if I don't get it for him. Hmmmmmm....how many shows will I make him wash the dishes from before I get him the stockpot????
<evil grin>
Mine washes the dishes from my shows too!!!:p

Wow! I'm jealous! I can barely get mine to help me carry my stuff in from the car! What's your trick?

?? sorry, but I have to ask this for everyone...
gilliandanielle said:
CONFIRMED BY PAMPERED LAURA, HOME FROM LEADERSHIP!!

Discontinued list-
First of all, the restyled stuff looks very nice = everything is black and sleek!
Veggie peeler (restyled)
Kitchen Shears (restyled)
Julienne peeler (restyled)
Lemon Zester/scorer (restyled)
v shaped cutter (restyled)
Cooks corer (restyled)
quickut paring knives (set of 3)
Silicone oven mitt
mini fluted pan
parchment paper (restyled box!)
cake stencil set (updated to "plate stencil kit", very cool!)
Scalloped Bread tube
cranberry handy scraper (now in artichoke)
sbrc (obviously)
sbrc spanish ""
kids apron/hat set
kids cookie making set (eng and spanish)
warm me up set for two
tiles napkin set
tiles reversable runner
Tool turn about (now in black, spins better, holds 10 lbs of tools!!!!)
tiles reversable placemat set
beaded napkin rings
glitter table runner
tassel napkin rings
glitter napkin set
adjustable scoop (restyled)
easy opener, cranberry
twixit colors pack
kitchen towel set (the white ones)
stripe & tile kitchen towel set (restyled w/new colors)
hand lotion - lemon rosemary, now available in set only
micro towels (colors changed)
sink fizz
COFFEE (reg and decaf)
and TEA

I read earlier that the cloth oven mitt wasn't replacing the silicone mitt, just bringing back and in addition to?

Glad to hear that other husbandsDo the dishes too! Mine does all my dishes for me when i come home from a show.

lizcooks4u said:
I read earlier that the cloth oven mitt wasn't replacing the silicone mitt, just bringing back and in addition to?

Nope- the silicone oven mitt is gone! The new fabric ones are really nice. They're longer than the old model, with more reinforcement between the thumb and the fingers. And it's cranberry.

chefann said:
Nope- the silicone oven mitt is gone! The new fabric ones are really nice. They're longer than the old model, with more reinforcement between the thumb and the fingers. And it's cranberry.

Oh, I am thrilled to hear this. The silicone mitts don't work as well as the cloth. My hand was always getting hot if I had to carry a stone too far.

:D The silicone mitts made my hands too hot too just lifting from oven to stove top--glad cloth are back!!

PamperedChefDebi said:
Wow! I'm jealous! I can barely get mine to help me carry my stuff in from the car! What's your trick?

hmmmm...i dont really want to know!

chefjeanine said:
Oh, I am thrilled to hear this. The silicone mitts don't work as well as the cloth. My hand was always getting hot if I had to carry a stone too far.

Me too; I am so glad to get rid of the silicone one! I've been hoping for cloth ones to come back!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cajunchelle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cajunchelle
  • cookingwithlove
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RaggedyAunt