• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

General Session 11-1 CST: New Info for Sat.

Noon CST...is a must see. You can find it posted on CC, along with an informative booklet in your changeover boxes. However, due to the high volume of viewers, there may be some technical difficulties. Stay patient and keep trying! Also, look out for other updates on the SE CN and March/April specials. Overall, the conference has been a great experience with delicious food and a fantastic atmosphere. For our Canadian friends, unfortunately, the presentation may only be available for US viewers. But don't worry, there will be plenty of pictures and updates to enjoy later. Some attendees have already expressed their excitement and eagerness to get back home and share everything they've learned with
cookn' katie
Looks Like General Session should start at 11-1 cst. Post any NEW info for Saturday!

HO said that the presentation about the new career path will be on CC at Noon CST. I highly recommend watching it. And there will be an awesome booklet about it in changeover boxes. The changes are a true improvement, and the presentation explains a lot. But there will be a LOT of people logging on to view it, so please be patient if you experience problems.The SE CN and other info (March and April specials) will also post today.We've had a great time. The food has been so much better than at McCormick Place, and HO has been great. :)

Is there any way we can see it (us canadians) or is it just a US thing.

I'm at a birthday party for my nephew from 1-3 EST today - so all of it will have to wait until afterwards for me - can't wait to have a glass of wine and sit here and read all about it!!! And see pictures! WooHoo!

chefann said:
HO said that the presentation about the new career path will be on CC at Noon CST. I highly recommend watching it. And there will be an awesome booklet about it in changeover boxes. The changes are a true improvement, and the presentation explains a lot. But there will be a LOT of people logging on to view it, so please be patient if you experience problems.
::sigh:: I've not be able to get CC to load - not even the login page - for about 24 hours now. Maybe later :-(ETA: Of course, as soon as I posted that, I was finally able to log in!

I'll be scrapbooking while I'm waiting today!

I have a recruit lead and need to get more bookings...I have an intimate date with my phone!!

I have a party for my 4 year old son at that time. I can't wait to get everyone to leave so I can look at everything.

I just checked and it's not up yet. It's 12 noon EST here.... I'll check after I run my errands!

pcchefjane said:
I just checked and it's not up yet. It's 12 noon EST here.... I'll check after I run my errands!

Are your clocks wrong? I am EST as well and currently it is 11:08am.

pampered.chris said:
Are your clocks wrong? I am EST as well and currently it is 11:08am.

We're an hour behind, not ahead.

Jessamary said:
We're an hour behind, not ahead.

I was just saying that it isn't noon in the EST zone. I know that EST is an hour ahead of CST which would mean that CC wouldn't update for us until 1pm EST.

I was thinking vs Central time... We are an hour ahead of them... Must be too anxious to see all that is happening! LOL! I guess not sleeping much last night didn't help. I have a lot of pain in my legs and hips due to a fall in December 2007 plus two falls two days in a row in November 2008 so my brain must still be asleep!

pcchefjane said:
I was thinking vs Central time... We are an hour ahead of them... Must be too anxious to see all that is happening! LOL! I guess not sleeping much last night didn't help. I have a lot of pain in my legs and hips due to a fall in December 2007 plus two falls two days in a row in November 2008 so my brain must still be asleep!

I know I can't wait either!! I am so excited to see everything!! I hope CC doesn't bomb on us and we all can get on there!!

Yeah me too! Better get off here and get a shower and out. I have a box of returns to send to HO and the PO closes at 12:30 today...

I keep thinking with all of the changes leading us and recruits to recruit more in order to promote that there has to be some awesome announcement about recruiting promotions.....I just can't seem to settle down. I'm like a tornado of activity cleaning so that I'm not on here every minute of every hour this morning. Like everyone else.....I'm EXCITED! I just got my second recruit (my first is inactive during while moving) and my 3rd is gonna sign between now and March pending current job situation, but she has wanted to sign before and her friend did...so she didn't. Her friend no longer sells....yipee! Gotta go...do something...anything...keeping busy:eek:

"For all of you dying to hear the news from Conference, there's been a marvelous plan revealed today about a new career plan. It involves MORE MONEY and received rave reviews, cheers, standing ovations and wild excitement. The video of the plan as it was revealed to us will be available to view on Consultants Corner after noon on Sat. Jan 10th! See upper left hand corner!

MORE LATER... be prepared to be excited!

Chris"

This is what was just forwarded to me from my NE Director, Chris Manion. I'm so excited to check everything out!

Cant wait to see it all...will patiently be waiting by computer, as we are snowed in here today in Cleveland Ohio area...and my show already cancelled for 5pm today...she's doing a book show, so all is not lost!!!! Guess I can make phone calls today because I know everyone will be home!!!!! Snow is great!!!! LOL
karlene

I am eagerly awaiting the video! I was bummed I couldn't work a bridal booth this weekend b/c of bed rest, so at least something good will be occurring today!

14 minutes to go!

What great timing - I am training 2 recruits today at 2pm CST. I guess I'd better tidy up my office so they can watch the new video with me :)

lol, what a great excuse to tidy up a bit!

5 minutes and counting!!!!!

I thought they said it would be up by 1pm CST.Thats what time my D told me late last night. Maybe they changed it.....

I'll believe it when I see it that it will be up close to Nonn CST today! The last time the posting was really late!

Guess we'll find out in the next couple of minutes! If I have to wait another hour I'm gonna go insane LOL!

It will be up after 1:00pm central standard. That is one hour and a few minutes away...not five minutes! Gosh...too much excitement here!!

Well lets put it this way- they showed the people at leadership what CC will look like when its up. So its already laid out and they just have to add the video to the page so its not hard. I'm sure it will be there.

OY! thats a long time to wait! LOL

I thought CST was only 1 hour later then Eastern - I guess it's two. I'll still believe it when I see it:)!

CST is one hour behind EST. It's noon here in CST so it is 1pm in EST.

My director said noon CST which means 1pm EST, 11am MST and 10am pacific...which is NOW! I want the whole scoop. My husband is even hear to watch it with me. Meanwhile, our downstairs needs to be painted....um, kitty need your help please?

Yeah, I dont see anything different either. Maybe it really was to be posted at 1pm and not noon cst.

You are right Rhonda, CST is one hour behind EST. Denver is in MST though and that is 2 hours behind EST. So right now (1pm EST) it is 11am at Leadership.

Gotta LOVE timezone changes!

How about it!! I WANT IT UP NOW!!!!!

Oh man! When is it going to come! I am so bad at waiting! ;)

My goodness I think there maybe some heart attacks today! LOL!!

My director never sends out info or even checks in with me so I too am waiting for information.

We need a game or something to keep us entertained while we "patiently" wait for it to be up!

We could be on the phone. LOL

Nothing looks different either ... and I can't pull up the Spring CN the "sneaky way" either ...

I am still in my jammies that's how glued I am to this computer! Ha ha! (DH is out of town and I'm having a lazy day with my 4 kids. :) )

I thought it would be after the conference was over, which would be 1 our time (cst). Has anyone found it yet? Any news on specials yet?

quick! 10 uses for the garlic press....GO!

LOL! We have a blizzard in Ohio. So I am sitting by the computer, sipping soda and eating chocolate pie. Like Chris, I feel like Veruca Salt ... "I want it NOW!!!

LOL I thought about the phone thing, but... nah, my luck would be I'd be on the phone with someone and it'd pop up and I'd be stuck talking with someone and wouldn't be able to pay attention to them any longer because I'd be too busy looking at the screen! hehe

Get_Pampered said:

crush boulion cubes

Get_Pampered said:

Wow--10 uses?! Hmmmmm.

garlic
ginger
play doh (I would never, but I bet some have! :) )

Put cookie dough through it to make "hair."

Get_Pampered said:

Pressed garlic!!!!

Get_Pampered said:

crush ginger

<h2>What is the start time for the upcoming General Session on Saturday?</h2><p>The General Session on Saturday will start at 11 AM CST.</p><h2>Will there be any changes to the schedule for General Session on Saturday?</h2><p>No, the schedule for General Session on Saturday will remain the same as previously announced.</p><h2>What new information can attendees expect to learn during General Session on Saturday?</h2><p>During General Session on Saturday, attendees can expect to learn about new product releases, company updates, and exciting announcements.</p><h2>What should attendees do to prepare for General Session on Saturday?</h2><p>Attendees should make sure to have a reliable internet connection and a comfortable place to watch the session. It is also recommended to have a pen and paper ready to take notes.</p><h2>Will there be any interactive elements during General Session on Saturday?</h2><p>Yes, there will be opportunities for attendees to participate in live polls and Q&A sessions during the General Session on Saturday.</p>

What is the start time for the upcoming General Session on Saturday?

The General Session on Saturday will start at 11 AM CST.

Will there be any changes to the schedule for General Session on Saturday?

No, the schedule for General Session on Saturday will remain the same as previously announced.

What new information can attendees expect to learn during General Session on Saturday?

During General Session on Saturday, attendees can expect to learn about new product releases, company updates, and exciting announcements.

What should attendees do to prepare for General Session on Saturday?

Attendees should make sure to have a reliable internet connection and a comfortable place to watch the session. It is also recommended to have a pen and paper ready to take notes.

Will there be any interactive elements during General Session on Saturday?

Yes, there will be opportunities for attendees to participate in live polls and Q&A sessions during the General Session on Saturday.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • PampMomof3