• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dancing With the Stars Anyone??

In summary, Last night's episode showcased the female contestants on Dancing with the Stars, with most of them receiving good scores except for the supermodel. The conversation then turned to the upcoming season of Grey's Anatomy and the excitement for its return. The participants also discussed their thoughts on the male contestants and who they think will be eliminated first. The conversation also touched on the new addition to the Grey's Anatomy cast, Lexi Grey, and how her character will bring drama to the show. There was also a brief mention of the show Cane and the actor Jimmy Smits. Overall, there was anticipation for the return of Grey's Anatomy and mixed opinions on the contestants of Dancing with the Stars.
heat123
Silver Member
Did anyone see it last night? I watched it and was suprised how well most of them did for their first go round and they all got pretty good scores except the supermodel chic!
Tonight the men preview their talents! Also
Can't wait for Preview week thurs (Grey's) and (DH) sunday:D !

Yeah, I was pretty impressed too! I am so excited for the new season to start! :) I'm very addicted, and have missed my shows! lol

Really waiting for Grey's - preview says "Christine searches for Burke (in vain....)" I feel like a kid at Christmas and 2 days can't go quick enough! To make things really complicated I just got invited to "Awholelottabags" party. Better be done early or I'm leaving...

Even DH is addicted to Grey's... but this season he'll have to watch them online from Korea. He told me that I can't ruin it for him, since I'll watch it first. lol We're so excited to see what drama Lexi Grey will bring to the show! :D I can't wait!

"You're the girl from the bar" says McDreamy to Lexi
"I'm the girl from the bar" says Meredith

Uh oh.....

My daughter got all the past episodes this summer from Netflix so we are so caught up!

What did you all think of the boys? I thought Wayne Newton was the stiffest and needs some work! But then again he is the oldest of them LOL. I wonder who will be the 1st eliminated tongiht?

Can someone please tell me what score Wayne Newton got?? I was watching it and watched him dance but fell asleep on the couch before they showed his score. Please help!!

I think he got a 19? I was suprised at how low they scored the boxer guy, I thought he did pretty good and they gave him a 18??!!

Unless there is MUCH improvement I think a woman will win this time.

I really figured the Merryweather would have done better. He can dance, he just needs to finesse for ball room dancing.

That Cheetah girl was GREAT I thought! she sure could move fast.

raquirion said:
"You're the girl from the bar" says McDreamy to Lexi
"I'm the girl from the bar" says Meredith

Uh oh.....

That just kills me when I see it. I am already prepared to not at all like Lexi!

jrstephens said:
Unless there is MUCH improvement I think a woman will win this time.

I really figured the Merryweather would have done better. He can dance, he just needs to finesse for ball room dancing.

That Cheetah girl was GREAT I thought! she sure could move fast.

I thought that Marie Osmond was annoying as all heck even though I had her barbie growing up! The model wasn't that great but at least she had a really great sense of humor. I would say out of the women, it would be Marie or Jane Seymour.

The men...sigghh...I really loved the racecar driver, Helio. He wasnt the best but the two of them are just so cute together. Wayne looked plastic and my least favorite, only because he came across so conceited, was the billionaire.

I hope Marie or the billionare goes tonight....:yuck:

Denarella said:
I thought that Marie Osmond was annoying as all heck even though I had her barbie growing up! The model wasn't that great but at least she had a really great sense of humor. I would say out of the women, it would be Marie or Jane Seymour.

The men...sigghh...I really loved the racecar driver, Helio. He wasnt the best but the two of them are just so cute together. Wayne looked plastic and my least favorite, only because he came across so conceited, was the billionaire.

I hope Marie or the billionare goes tonight....:yuck:

I have never cared for Marie Osmond either.

jrstephens said:
That just kills me when I see it. I am already prepared to not at all like Lexi!

I've probably missed the conversation already but are we guessing this is her long lost sister or do we know that Lexi and Meredith are sisters already? I cant take the wait anymore!!!

Im watching Private Practice tonight but this one doesnt feel like its going to make it. (although I could watch Tim Daly allllll day!:love: )

Anyone watch CANE last night with Jimmy Smits?:love: :love: :love:

Denarella said:
I've probably missed the conversation already but are we guessing this is her long lost sister or do we know that Lexi and Meredith are sisters already? I cant take the wait anymore!!!
QUOTE]

She is her half sister. The one that her mom just died at the end of last season. Meredith's dad is her dad. This will be the first time they have ever "officially" met. She had a baby in the hospital last year but they did not meet as sisters.

jrstephens said:
Denarella said:
QUOTE]

She is her half sister. The one that her mom just died at the end of last season. Meredith's dad is her dad. This will be the first time they have ever "officially" met. She had a baby in the hospital last year but they did not meet as sisters.

Ahhhh..SHE was the one that had the baby...wont THIS be an interesting storyline...

Is she the one who had the baby? I thought it was Meredith's other half-sister... I think her dad had two other daughters. That would make more sense b/c Lexi was still in med school... I think.

ahammons said:
Is she the one who had the baby? I thought it was Meredith's other half-sister... I think her dad had two other daughters. That would make more sense b/c Lexi was still in med school... I think.

It may be another half-sister. I was thinking there was only one half-sister.

I'm not sure, but that's just my guess. :) I can't wait until tomorrow!! lol At least we have tivo, so I can watch it after the kids go to bed. Last season, we tried watching it w/ the kids, but ended up having to watch it over again b/c we missed so much!

I am sick of ABC shows personally, as soon as I start to really get into one they either move it to a time when I watch another show or they cancel it. Also I wish that they would just let Mer and Der be happy at least for a little while. I used to love Men in Trees and if you look on ABC website they still have it listed as one of the shows but it says that the next air date has not been determined. AAAGGGHHH. Anyway, I love Mer/Der and watching how broken up he was last season when she almost died I don't understand how we are supposed to believe that he would just ditch her and hook up with someone else right away.

chefheidi2003 said:
I am sick of ABC shows personally, as soon as I start to really get into one they either move it to a time when I watch another show or they cancel it. Also I wish that they would just let Mer and Der be happy at least for a little while. I used to love Men in Trees and if you look on ABC website they still have it listed as one of the shows but it says that the next air date has not been determined. AAAGGGHHH. Anyway, I love Mer/Der and watching how broken up he was last season when she almost died I don't understand how we are supposed to believe that he would just ditch her and hook up with someone else right away.

You're like my friend, shannon. she's being getting so P.O.ed b/c EVERY show she got into was cancelled mid season or only lasted one season! LOL...:(

I would've ditched Meredith way before he did. She's nuts. But the drama must go on...

Hey, I thought this was a DWTS thread?....I believe this was hijacked more than once and Ann & KG are nowhere near it. LOL

Anyway, I am amazed on the low scores of the men. The judges were lost for words with some of the guys but the scores did not reflect as well as they did the women. If Wayne Newton or the model girl left I would not be surprised. BTW Wayne looks like he has the same plastic surgeon as Kenny Rogers *note to self* don't go to that Dr.

I haven't watched it from lastnight yet - still waiting for me on tivo. :)

Last edited:
yummy4tummy said:
Hey, I thought this was a DWTS thread?....I believe this was hijacked more than once and Ann & KG are nowhere near it. LOL

BTW Wayne looks like he has the same plastic surgeon as Kenny Rogers *note to self* don't go to that Dr.

I agree about the Hijack and I was thinking the same thing the last time I posted about GA on it...

My mom said last night..."he looks like he just had some work done" I agree it was not a good one. LOL about him and Kenny and the same DR. It is a shame though.

I personally like Cameron. I didn't see the women though.

I didn't get to watch the men last night, but I Tivo'd it! I really hope that Jane Seymor does well, I loved her when she was on Dr. Quinn!

yummy4tummy said:

Anyway, I am amazed on the low scores of the men. The judges were lost for words with some of the guys but the scores did not reflect as well as they did the women. If Wayne Newton or the model girl left I would not be surprised. BTW Wayne looks like he has the same plastic surgeon as Kenny Rogers *note to self* don't go to that Dr.
My initial thread may have lead to the Hijaking when I announced I am waiting for Preview week of Greys and DH!:rolleyes:

Who got kicked off? I missed it!

My Mom is visiting and it's killing her not to know! I really haven't been watching it yet.

I'm hoping for Jane Seymour to do well. She is so elegant & graceful & I like her pro, Tony.

I'm glad they didn't think they needed someone like Master P. Remember that debacle? I felt so sorry for Ashley Delgrosso, even though she isn't my favorite. Wayne will probably hang around in the Jerry Springer way.:rolleyes:

Kenny & Wayne look soooo fake. :yuck: They are well on their way to the Joan Rivers alien look or worse yet, MICHAEL JACKSON!:eek:

What about that male model guy?

I'm going to watch the elimination now. I bet its that supermodel. I think she has potential but they don't seem to get the fan base.

Chef Endora said:
I'm hoping for Jane Seymour to do well. She is so elegant & graceful & I like her pro, Tony.

I'm glad they didn't think they needed someone like Master P. Remember that debacle? I felt so sorry for Ashley Delgrosso, even though she isn't my favorite. Wayne will probably hang around in the Jerry Springer way.:rolleyes:

Kenny & Wayne look soooo fake. :yuck: They are well on their way to the Joan Rivers alien look or worse yet, MICHAEL JACKSON!:eek:

What about that male model guy?

I'm going to watch the elimination now. I bet its that supermodel. I think she has potential but they don't seem to get the fan base.
Yeah, I was thinkin the same thing! Unless she was some very popular supermodel like Cindy Crawford or Christy Brinkley I didn't even know who this girl was. My bet is that she is one of the first to go!

Good call Endora, the supermodel was #1 to be booted off tonight!

Oh I'm sure 90% of the men knew who she is. When they did her bio at the beginning Monday, they said she was a swimsuit model in SI.:rolleyes:

What is "Dancing With the Stars"?

"Dancing With the Stars" is a popular reality competition show where celebrities are paired with professional dancers and compete against each other in various dance styles to win the coveted mirror ball trophy.

Who is performing on the show this season?

This season, celebrities such as supermodel Christie Brinkley, former White House press secretary Sean Spicer, and actor James Van Der Beek are among the contestants. You can find the full list of performers on the show's official website.

What did people think of last night's episode?

Many viewers were pleasantly surprised by the performances of the contestants, as most of them did very well for their first time on the ballroom floor. However, some were disappointed by the performance of the supermodel contestant.

What can we expect from tonight's episode?

Tonight's episode will feature the male contestants showcasing their dancing skills. They will also receive scores from the judges, which will contribute to their overall score for the season.

When are the premieres of other popular shows?

The premieres of "Grey's Anatomy" and "Desperate Housewives" (DH) will air on Thursday and Sunday respectively, during Preview Week. Fans of these shows are eagerly anticipating their return to television.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
Replies
Views
ange13
Replies
Views
susanr613