• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cute E-mail I Received and Wanted to Share

In summary, the "Cute E-mail I Received~" is a monthly newsletter from Pampered Chef that features new products, recipes, and promotions. You can sign up for it on the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant. You can also customize your email preferences and unsubscribe at any time. If you're not receiving the emails, check your spam folder or contact customer service for help.
whiteyteresa
Here is an e-mail that a received and I thought that it is so cute.

I didn't know how to post it directly so I copied and pasted it to MicroSoft Word

I hope it comes out for you

If someone could post it without attachment it would be nice

Thanks

~

Attachments

• Tiger Mom.doc
    2 MB · Views: 256
too cute! :)

OMG what an amazig story!
Can yo uforward th eemai lto me? I want to send it to my mom - she'd love it. My email address is [email protected]

I sent it to you, I hope you got it

~

I could not copy and paste it in but I have converted it to PDF for those that do not have word. What a great document.

Attachments

• Tiger%20Mom[1].pdf
    243.1 KB · Views: 269
whiteyteresa said:
Here is an e-mail that a received and I thought that it is so cute.

I didn't know how to post it directly so I copied and pasted it to MicroSoft Word

I hope it comes out for you

If someone could post it without attachment it would be nice

Thanks

~

What an amazing story!!!
I hope everything continues to go well....:D

How cute! Thanks for sharing.

What is the "Cute E-mail I Received~"?

The "Cute E-mail I Received~" is a monthly newsletter that Pampered Chef sends out to its customers. It features new products, recipes, and promotions.

How do I sign up for the "Cute E-mail I Received~"?

You can sign up for the "Cute E-mail I Received~" by visiting the Pampered Chef website and entering your email address in the sign-up form. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant to add you to their mailing list.

Can I customize which emails I receive?

Yes, you can customize your email preferences by clicking on the "Update Preferences" link at the bottom of any Pampered Chef email. From there, you can choose which emails you want to receive and how often.

Can I unsubscribe from the "Cute E-mail I Received~"?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from the "Cute E-mail I Received~" at any time by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email. You can also contact Pampered Chef customer service to be removed from the mailing list.

What if I'm not receiving the "Cute E-mail I Received~"?

If you're not receiving the "Cute E-mail I Received~", make sure to check your spam or junk folder. You can also add [email protected] to your email contacts to ensure delivery. If you're still having trouble, contact customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • pampchefsarah