• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Service Hero: Caroline Saves the Day at Ho Kicks!

In summary, an idiot ordered 100 S/S catalogs instead of 100 F/W catalogs and was upset when they couldn't do an exchange. HO resolved the issue by sending the customer 100 F/W catalogs.
redsoxgirl
Like an idiot, I ordered 100 S/S catalogs instead of 100 F/W.

I called and got someone who said there were no exchanges so I asked for a supervisor. I was on hold for 15 min and she hung up on me.

So I called back and got Caroline. When I explained the situation, she put me on hold, came back and said normally they don't do exchanges/returns/etc on supply orders but that she'd do it this once for me. I was thrilled!!

I wasn't sure how I was going to be able to afford another $50 for the right catalogs and had no idea what I was going to do with 100 S/S catalogs!!!

YEA CAROLINE!!!! :love:

ET fix spelling errors... apparently I can't spell tonight!!

thanks for sharing that good news!

if i had done that i probably would have started crying.
haha. and i never think to ask for a supervisor. :eek:

Ya HO rocks alright - that is great!

I agree!! I ordered SS mini's. After I stamped the last one it hit me. I couldn't believe it. I called HO right away and admitted that I didn't know if it was my error or theirs. She looked into it and it was my error but just this once she will resend me the correct ones. I was impressed!!!

I love when HO does things like this for us to help us out.

I still have leftover mini's from s/s and last year's holiday one. I am going to use them up in an upcoming open house I am doing in September. They like to send out little packets with something in them from each DS company...great way to use up my leftovers!!! LOL!! But to get more now?! OY VAY!!!

Re: I did this too!Oh no !!!!!!!! I did this too. Just got my supply order last night and opened it this afternoon to find 75 s/s catalogs. The rest must be in the 2nd box that got hung up in transit somewhere. I sent an email to solution center and will see what they say. I certainly don't need 100 summer catalogs this late in the season when I have at least 25 that I'm trying to use up. And darn it, I was so careful when I was doing the order too. Hopefully, they will be accomodating on this.

Related to Customer Service Hero: Caroline Saves the Day at Ho Kicks!

1. Who is Caroline and what is "Ho Kicks Butt!"?

Caroline is a popular Pampered Chef consultant who has gained a reputation for her exceptional cooking skills and party hosting abilities. "Ho Kicks Butt!" is the name of her successful business, where she teaches others how to cook easy and delicious meals using Pampered Chef products.

2. What type of recipes can I expect from "Caroline @ Ho Kicks Butt!"?

Caroline specializes in creating simple and flavorful recipes that are perfect for busy families. From easy weeknight dinners to impressive party appetizers, her recipes are designed to make cooking enjoyable and stress-free.

3. Does "Caroline @ Ho Kicks Butt!" offer any cooking classes or workshops?

Yes, Caroline offers cooking classes and workshops both in-person and virtually. These classes are a great opportunity to learn new cooking techniques and get hands-on experience with Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products directly from "Caroline @ Ho Kicks Butt!"?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products directly from Caroline's website. She also offers special deals and promotions for her customers, so be sure to check her website regularly for updates.

5. How can I stay updated on "Caroline @ Ho Kicks Butt!" and her latest recipes and products?

You can follow Caroline on social media, including Facebook and Instagram, to stay updated on her latest recipes, cooking tips, and product recommendations. You can also subscribe to her email list to receive regular updates and exclusive offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • doughmama
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
c00p
  • sillylittlechef
  • General Chat
Replies