• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Connection Frustration!!

In summary, the "Preview" button on the "HELP" section of the website displays the name of the person who is sending the e-mail, even if that person's name is not actually checked off.
ddcook
I am trying SO hard to send an email to a potential host. Specifically the "Visit My Website" design. But everytime I set it up, it uses MY name as if I'm sending it to me. And if I use the Insert Substitution, it STILL uses my name. No matter who's name is checked off.

I'm not having this issue with any other message I send through CC.

Has anyone experienced this?

TIA ~

never mindI just went to the "HELP" section, and found out the following

"To see how your e-mail will look when sent to your contacts, click the "Preview" button at the bottom of the page. (Note: Currently, the Preview will display your name in the greeting. This does not mean your name will appear in the greeting for all e-mails — each e-mail sent will contain the name of the contact to which it was sent.)"

Sorry, been a really long day.... :eek:

No need to apologize. I did the exact same thing when I first used it. I ended up sending a bunch of test e-mails to my mom and people I knew to make sure they came out right. I never really got into it though. I always just send out my own e-mails instead.

Don't feel bad~I did the same thing for a long time!! Finally realized that's probably what it was doing, using my name as a sample!! They should have it in bold at the very top of the page!!

I would tell you that this type of thing never happens to me, but that would be a lie. So, honestly, I did exactly the same thing.

As a former church secretary, I spent a lot of time complaining about people not reading the information I worked so hard to disseminate. I mean, the answers were all right there. All they had to do was read it. So, imagine my chagrin when I get all upset, only to find that the information was right there in front of me. All I had to do was read it. :eek:

raebates said:
As a former church secretary, I spent a lot of time complaining about people not reading the information I worked so hard to disseminate. I mean, the answers were all right there. All they had to do was read it.
That was my biggest complaint when I was the newsletter editor for our car club. I put out a gorgeous, well organized newsletter and people would call me at home asking where and when events were. And the Calendar was always on page 3, plus upcoming things (before the next newsletter went out) would ALSO be on page 1. I got fed up enough that I quit. Now the newsletter isn't even readable. I got 2 paragraphs and 5 typos/grammatical errors into the first one from the new editor and just put it down.

But, yes, sometimes the info is there and it's just in your blind spot. :)

ddcook said:
I just went to the "HELP" section, and found out the following

"To see how your e-mail will look when sent to your contacts, click the "Preview" button at the bottom of the page. (Note: Currently, the Preview will display your name in the greeting. This does not mean your name will appear in the greeting for all e-mails — each e-mail sent will contain the name of the contact to which it was sent.)"

Sorry, been a really long day.... :eek:

I am so glad you posted this! I did not know this! glad to know. I had not sent one out just for this reason!

Related to Customer Connection Frustration!!

1. How can I reach customer service for assistance with my order?

Our customer service team can be reached by phone at 1-800-999-3436 or by email at [email protected]. You can also submit a request for assistance through our website's contact form.

2. I received the wrong item in my order. What should I do?

We apologize for the mix-up with your order. Please contact our customer service team and we will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. We may ask for a photo of the incorrect item to help us better understand the problem.

3. How long does it take to process a return or exchange?

Once we receive your returned item, it can take up to 10 business days for us to process the return or exchange. Please note that it may take additional time for the refund to appear on your credit card statement.

4. Can I cancel or make changes to my order after it has been placed?

We strive to process and ship orders as quickly as possible, so we cannot guarantee that changes or cancellations can be made once an order has been placed. Please contact our customer service team for assistance and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

5. What is your policy for damaged or defective products?

If you receive a damaged or defective product, please contact our customer service team within 30 days of purchase. We may ask for a photo of the damage or defect to help us better understand the issue. We will either provide a replacement or issue a refund for the item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• merego
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Mary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • DGM