• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Culinary Student Host - Need Ideas

recommended that I ask her to be my assistant for the party. After all, she is a pastry chef and knows a lot about the tools. If she's willing to help me out, that would be great. However, I'm not sure if she wants to do the party as her first job. I'll ask her after the meeting.
Kathytnt
O.K It's getting closer to this show and now I am feeling abit intimidated. My next host is a culinary arts student studying to be a pastry chef. She is excited about possibly becoming a counstultant but I am a bit stressed about what to demo.

HELP!!!!

Ask her what she is really interested in and go from there. You might want to think about having a monthly recipe. Ever since I went to that, my confidence as soared and my shows are easier and more fun. I do add in something extra from time to time.

If she's studying to be a pastry chef, do something different. Chances are good that her friends and family are her guinea pigs for testing homework, so they might appreciate a non-dessert.

I would definitely do something non-dessert!
In my experience....pastry chefs are great at what they do - but not necessarily great all-around cooks. And for myself, as a former personal chef, I love any kind of cooking, but baking I don't really enjoy.

Reminds me of an episode of a Bobby Flay Throwdown - where he challenged a Wedding Cake Chef to a throwdown. Bobby Flay - who can create the most awesome foods on Iron Chef, was hilarious in his attempts to make a pretty wedding cake that also tasted good - and he had 2 assistants to help him!

Okay - all of that to say - don't be intimidated by the fact that she is studying to be a Pastry Chef - obviously she loves PC - just show her whatcha got!

I agree, and I think I'd focus on the forged cutlery!! These are fantastic tools, after all. ALL chefs will be impressed by them. Plus, with them going on sale in August, it may lead to some great bookings!!!

Let us know how it goes!!
Paula

One other thing that might be fun...Is ask her to be your assistant for the party! If she uses someof the tools herself, she may be more inclined to consult!

Heck...have HER do the party! Then you can talk to her afterwards and ask if she wants that as her first party.

Remember, you are there to talk about the tools, and how they make life faster and easier.

Robin

Related to Culinary Student Host - Need Ideas

1. What is a Culinary Student Host?

A Culinary Student Host is someone who hosts a Pampered Chef cooking party specifically designed for culinary students. This party provides an opportunity for students to learn about and try out Pampered Chef products, as well as receive discounts on purchases.

2. How do I become a Culinary Student Host?

To become a Culinary Student Host, you must be currently enrolled in a culinary program or have graduated within the last year. You can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party and discuss the details.

3. What kind of discounts can I receive as a Culinary Student Host?

As a Culinary Student Host, you can receive a discount on Pampered Chef products based on the total sales from your party. The more sales your party generates, the higher your discount will be. You can also earn free products based on the sales from your party.

4. Can I choose the recipes for my Culinary Student Host party?

Yes, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to choose the recipes for your party. You can also request specific techniques or skills that you would like to learn during the party. Your consultant will work with you to create a fun and educational experience.

5. What are the benefits of hosting a Culinary Student Host party?

Hosting a Culinary Student Host party is a great way to learn about Pampered Chef products and receive discounts on purchases. It is also an opportunity to practice and improve your cooking skills, as well as network with other culinary students. Additionally, you can earn free products and potentially even host future parties for your classmates and instructors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • beepampered
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Tina Berger
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies