• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

CSI Miami: What Happened to Frank?

In summary, the conversation mainly revolved around the TV show CSI: Miami and the characters and plot developments. The main topic of discussion was the character Frank and his role as a beat cop, with some speculation as to why he is now in a uniform. Other topics included the love for Horatio and the show in general, as well as some dislike for certain characters. There was also some mention of another show, Journeyman, and its potential for cancellation. Overall, the conversation showed a strong fan base and interest in the show.
Jennie4PC
Does any one here watch CSI Miami?? Can you tell me what happened to Frank and why he is now a beat cop??

DH and I want to know too!!!

I thought about that last night as well.

I love CSI: Miami, but I don't have the answer to your question. Surely there must be a fansite somewhere that has episode recaps that might explain it.

What I do have is this, which I absolutely LOVE:

Horatio RULES.

Didn't he get hurt at the end of last season and is that why his head is shaved? Can't remember.

Ann R

I believe in the first episode of this new season, he commented that he took the Sargent exam and passed. So now he's a Sargent. That's why he's in uniform.

I'd forgotten about his new rank.

I wondered about the hair, too. He's an actor, so it's possible it was done for another role. I know it was commented on during the show.

I LOVE this show!! Ryan is making me mad!!!

jrstephens said:
I LOVE this show!! Ryan is making me mad!!!

DH and I called him Not Greg for the longest time!!!(LOL)
Did you all see the previews for next week.......Speedle!!!

erinyourpclady said:

Nope, haven't seen the previews yet, because I haven't watch this week's epi yet. I recorded it on my DVR but haven't had the time to sit down and watch any tv the past few days. Hopefully soon!

SO LOVE THE SHOW!!

And Horatio, I love.............I just feel like i am part of his team, they are so emotional, and NOW he's a father.................OMG!!!!!

yeah, I was wondering what happened to Frank, and why he's in uniform.

Ryan?????getiin on my last nerve............he so did the wrong thing with Natalia this past episode.........

and next week-- SPEEDLE???????????

we were wondering the same thing about Frank....hmmm
DH hates the show because of Haratio but I make him watch anyway ;)

erinyourpclady said:

Oh I am so hoping he is really alive and has been undercover somewhere!!! I cried and cried when he died.

I hated they did not show the new guy. Callie's boyfriend..can't think of his name. I LOVE him!

How can he still be alive, Alex did his autopsy. My guess, Eric is having residual problems from the gun shot to the head last season and he's seeing things.

I haven't got to watch it this season because of Monday Night Football and my husband has gotten into JourneyMan. They are all on at the same time. I miss it!!!!

mpkegley said:
I haven't got to watch it this season because of Monday Night Football and my husband has gotten into JourneyMan. They are all on at the same time. I miss it!!!!

Same here. I normally watch it but DH and I can't stand Horatio. David Caruso does the same thing every episode with his sunglasses and it gets on my last nerve. The way he tilts his head real slow to take them off, and sometimes he is wearing them inside a building. It's just REALLY cheesy! Other than that, I like the show.

I have a feeling Journeyman will get canned. I think it's too much like Quantum Leap (anyone remember that show???? :D ) . I watch the first two epi's of Journeyman, but I am losing interest really quickly.

Debala715 said:
How can he still be alive, Alex did his autopsy. My guess, Eric is having residual problems from the gun shot to the head last season and he's seeing things.

You just never know how they could right these shows? Alex could be in on it or something. He probaly is not alive, but it would be great if he was!

Smashie said:
I have a feeling Journeyman will get canned. I think it's too much like Quantum Leap (anyone remember that show???? :D ) . I watch the first two epi's of Journeyman, but I am losing interest really quickly.

I loved Quantum Leap. Of course, Scott Bakula was adorable, so that was probably a lot of the draw. Journeyman seems much darker. I agree about it not lasting long. Between football and CSI: Miami, I don't think it stands a chance. Currently I tape Journeyman for The Furry Guy and watch CSI: Miami until I fall asleep. I figure I'll catch the endings in re-runs. :rolleyes:

raebates said:
I loved Quantum Leap. Of course, Scott Bakula was adorable, so that was probably a lot of the draw. Journeyman seems much darker. I agree about it not lasting long. Between football and CSI: Miami, I don't think it stands a chance. Currently I tape Journeyman for The Furry Guy and watch CSI: Miami until I fall asleep. I figure I'll catch the endings in re-runs. :rolleyes:

Yeah, but you know what I hate? When I watch the re-run to catch the ending.....and fall asleep before the ending again!:grumpy:

By the time it re-runs The Furry Guy will be back to watching CSI: Miami, so I'll be taping it. :)

Related to CSI Miami: What Happened to Frank?

1. What happened to Frank in CSI Miami?

Frank Tripp, a beloved character in the hit TV show CSI Miami, met his demise in season 10 in the episode "Rest in Pieces". He was killed by a bomb while trying to save a group of people.

2. Was Frank's death planned or unexpected?

Frank's death was planned by the writers of the show. Actor Rex Linn, who played Frank, revealed that he was informed about his character's death at the beginning of season 10.

3. Why did Frank have to die in the show?

The producers and writers of CSI Miami felt that it was time for a major character to die in order to add more weight and emotion to the show. Frank's death also served as a catalyst for other storylines and character development.

4. Did Frank's death impact the rest of the characters in the show?

Definitely. Frank's death had a deep impact on his colleagues and friends, especially Detective Horatio Caine. It also affected the dynamic of the team and their approach to solving cases.

5. Will Frank ever come back to the show?

It is highly unlikely that Frank will come back to the show as he was killed off in a dramatic and final manner. However, fans can still see Rex Linn in other projects as he continues to act in various TV shows and movies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
carlajanes