• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

CS Calendar 2009 Version | Full Size Available on Cafe Press

In summary, the 2009 calendar is available at Cafe Press. There is a full size version and a small version. The binding is the same as the 2008 version. It is not three hole punched, and it is set up with the month and the corresponding weeks right after it.
chefann
Gold Member
I had a couple of requests for a repeat of the calendar I made available last year. Well, I FINALLY got it uploaded to Cafe Press. Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to do the small version, and it's not likely that I'll have a chance any time soon.

But there's a full size (8.5 x 11) version here.

I only see Pins - Is it me or just my frozen brain today??

ok - its the brain - its on the bottom - Its been a long cold weekend on the field -

chefann said:
I had a couple of requests for a repeat of the calendar I made available last year. Well, I FINALLY got it uploaded to Cafe Press. Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to do the small version, and it's not likely that I'll have a chance any time soon.

But there's a full size (8.5 x 11) version here.

Thanks, Ann! Quick question-is the binding the same as the 2008 version? I love having the weekly pages and the pages of each month because I love having the extra space to take notes and messages, etc and the PC one is really too small for that. BUT your 2008 version had a binding that wasn't a continuous circle spiral if you know what I mean and pages started to slip out a while ago and I couldn't get them back in. I like the new consultant one because it's a continuous spiral so there's no way for the pages to fall out unless they're ripped.

Also, is your new one set up with the month and the corresponding weeks right after it or are all the months together. Know what I mean? Thanks for putting this together, Ann!!

It's the same binding. Unless I research another print on demand provider, which I just don't have time to do right now.It's month then that month's weekly pages. Then the next month, etc.

chefann said:
It's the same binding. Unless I research another print on demand provider, which I just don't have time to do right now.

It's month then that month's weekly pages. Then the next month, etc.

Ok, thanks!:)

Becky, if you put it in a portfolio-style holder, the binding isn't an issue.

is it three hole punched?

No, it's not. I'm using the old Franklin-Covey holder.

raebates said:
Becky, if you put it in a portfolio-style holder, the binding isn't an issue.

I have the Franklin Covey thing too, but didn't use it this year because that made it all too bulky. I guess I'm confused-why wouldn't it make the binding an issue? Because it holds it all in there flush against the "spine"?

I figure the problem with the binding comes from opening it all the way so the covers come together. Since you can't do that with it in a portfolio,the problem would be solved. If that isn't what's happening with yours, I'd be wrong. Unfortunately, that's not an uncommon occurrence.

This calendar is new to me - is there any way to see the inside? I went to the Cafe Press link and it only shows the front and back cover. Am I missing the inside being shown somewhere?

There isn't a link there to show the inside. Let me see if I can put together a PDF with sample pages.

chefann said:
There isn't a link there to show the inside. Let me see if I can put together a PDF with sample pages.

I'd like to see this, too. It sounds like something I'd be interested in, but am curious to see what it looks like!

I love the 2008 calendar! I'll be ordering my 2009 version tomorrow! Thanks, Ann!

The Day to Day one is at another shop at Cafe Press: Ann Szwarc's online store. It's a perpetual calendar with quotes for each day. That shop also has the "original" CS buttons and wear.

And here's the sample of what this one looks like inside.

Attachments

• 2009 lg cal sample.pdf
    124.3 KB · Views: 300
:D LOL How funny

National Peanut Brittle Day, Cheese Day, National Hugging Day, etc. How did you find those to know to put them in?! lol

Someone had posted a list a while ago. They found them on the internet. I make no guarantees as to their accuracy, but it can be fun to mention them at shows.

People always think it's hilarious to mention these special days!

Thanks for the sample pics. Looks like the same awesome quality as this year!

Mine arrived yesterday. I love it! I must admit that I was a little disappointed that Ann didn't give me two birthdays in 2009 like Merrill did, but I'll live. :)Thanks again, Ann. You rock!

I thought for a minute about doing that, just as a joke. :DOh- and don't compare any of the quotes to this year's calendar. I got lazy and used the same ones, so that I wouldn't have to type in new ones.

I must be honest. It never occurred to me to compare the two. You weren't lazy. You were efficient. ;)

Related to CS Calendar 2009 Version | Full Size Available on Cafe Press

1. What is "Cs Calendar, 2009 Version"?

"Cs Calendar, 2009 Version" is a product released by Pampered Chef in 2009. It is a calendar designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants to help them plan and organize their business activities throughout the year.

2. Can I still use the "Cs Calendar, 2009 Version" in present year?

Yes, you can still use the "Cs Calendar, 2009 Version" in the present year. While it may not include current promotions or product releases, it can still serve as a helpful tool for planning and tracking your Pampered Chef business.

3. Is the "Cs Calendar, 2009 Version" available for purchase?

No, the "Cs Calendar, 2009 Version" is no longer available for purchase. It was a limited edition product released in 2009 and is no longer being produced by Pampered Chef.

4. Can I download the "Cs Calendar, 2009 Version" online?

No, the "Cs Calendar, 2009 Version" is not available for download online. However, you may be able to find digital versions of the calendar through third-party sellers or online marketplaces.

5. Are there any other versions of the "Cs Calendar" available?

Yes, Pampered Chef releases a new version of the "Cs Calendar" every year for consultants to use. These calendars are only available for purchase through Pampered Chef and are designed to help consultants plan and track their business activities throughout the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • ChefKelebel
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Dutchess