• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Crystal Needs Help for Monthly Meeting: Ideas for Getting Bookings?

In summary, the conversation is about someone who needs help with a presentation on getting bookings. They have printed off some resources and are looking for other ideas to share at the meeting. One person suggests offering a special deal for booking early in the month, while another suggests sharing their own successful booking methods. The conversation ends with words of encouragement.
812crystal123
Hey! I really need some help. My Director ask me to help on our next monthly meeting. She wants me to talk about getting bookings. I printed off the 83 ways to get booking and the ABC bookings. I thought about making everyone a copy of those. Then I just got my theme binder going. I was going to take it also. Anyone have any other ideas? Please help!!!

Crystal
Otisco, IN 47163

I have a tips page that I review every now & then before I go to a show. It has booking phrases & ways to tie bookings in during your demos. It's something about "Planting the Booking Seed." I've had it for quite a while and don't recall where I got it or even if I have it in electronic form. I'm at the lake this weekend, but when I get home I will check. If all else fails, I'll scan it in. If someone else has this Planting Seeds, can you post for her? I think she'll like it!

Thanks Rita! I Wouls Love To Read It. Crystal

Bookings
812crystal123 said:
Hey! I really need some help. My Director ask me to help on our next monthly meeting. She wants me to talk about getting bookings. I printed off the 83 ways to get booking and the ABC bookings. I thought about making everyone a copy of those. Then I just got my theme binder going. I was going to take it also. Anyone have any other ideas? Please help!!!

Crystal
Otisco, IN 47163
Hi Crystal,

When I am trying to book earlier in the month,because I find people tend to book at the end of the month.
I offer the Medium Bar Pan for the price of the day they book on (eg. September 5th $5) I find this really works for me., also you could offer to bring the recipe groceries and she just invites the friends then she doesn't have to worry about buying the food and make something simple and cheap like Apple Nut Ring and use chocolate chips instead of nuts
I hope this helps and remember when you present at your meeting SMILE

Bev (toolady)
Woodstock

Hey there! If your director asked you to talk about getting bookings then you must be doing something right!!! Just tell everyone what you usually do and why you think it works. Then throw in some other tips!!! I am sure you will do great!!

1. How can I increase my bookings for my Pampered Chef monthly meeting?

There are a few ways you can increase your bookings for your monthly meeting:

• Offer an incentive: Consider offering a special discount or free gift to guests who book a party at your monthly meeting.
  • Utilize social media: Use platforms like Facebook and Instagram to promote your monthly meeting and encourage guests to book with you.
  • Ask for referrals: Reach out to your current customers and ask if they know anyone who would be interested in hosting a party.
  • Network: Attend local events and hand out business cards to potential customers.

2. How far in advance should I start promoting my monthly meeting for bookings?

It's recommended to start promoting your monthly meeting at least 3-4 weeks in advance. This will give your guests enough time to plan and RSVP for the event.

3. What types of activities or demonstrations can I do at my monthly meeting to entice guests to book a party?

Some ideas for activities or demonstrations at your monthly meeting include:

• Cooking demonstration: Show off some of your favorite Pampered Chef products by preparing a delicious recipe for your guests to try.
  • Product showcase: Have a table set up with your top selling products for guests to browse and ask questions about.
  • Interactive games: Get your guests excited by playing a game related to your products, such as a recipe guessing game or a "name that kitchen tool" game.
  • Mini-makeovers: If you sell beauty products, offer mini-makeovers or product demonstrations to showcase the benefits of your products.

4. What can I do to ensure my monthly meeting is a success and leads to bookings?

To ensure a successful monthly meeting that leads to bookings, here are some tips:

• Prepare in advance: Make sure you have all necessary materials and products ready before your guests arrive.
  • Create a welcoming atmosphere: Make your guests feel comfortable and excited to be there by offering refreshments and creating a warm and inviting space.
  • Be knowledgeable: Know your products inside and out so you can answer any questions your guests may have.
  • Follow up: After the meeting, reach out to your guests and thank them for attending. This is also a good opportunity to follow up on any potential bookings.

5. How can I encourage guests to book a party at my monthly meeting without being too pushy?

One way to encourage guests to book a party without being pushy is by offering a special incentive or promotion for those who book at the meeting. This allows your guests to make the decision on their own without feeling pressured. You can also remind them of the benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free products and having a fun and unique experience with their friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keyssizzler
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
keyssizzler
  • MaggieChef13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
vsweet01
  • sandilou