• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Ways to Use Ribbon Stencils for Charity Bake Sales

In summary, there are many ways to incorporate ribbon stencils into a charity bake sale, such as using them to decorate baked goods, packaging, and signage. There are various types of ribbon stencils available, including different shapes, sizes, and patterns. The only materials needed are the stencils themselves and edible ink or food coloring. The stencils can be reused as long as they are cleaned after each use. To achieve the best results, use a small amount of ink or coloring evenly and hold the stencil firmly in place. Get creative to make your charity bake sale unique and eye-catching.
chefann
Gold Member
Now that the HWC items have been announced/available on PWS, we know that the ribbon stencils are available this month.

This set was a HWC item a couple of years ago and didn't sell very well (at least for me). But you can market them to your customers who are involved in other causes. Just because the stencils themselves are pink doesn't mean that you have to make the ribbons pink. ;)

The stencils can be used to decorate baked goods for charity bake sales for any cause. Know someone who raises money for the Lance Armstrong Foundation or organizations that support US troops overseas? They can use yellow frosting/sugar. Heart disease or AIDS? Use red. General cancer causes? Lavender.

You can find other causes and colors http://www.craftsnscraps.com/jewelry/ribbons.html.

Re: Stencilsgood thinking ann :)
with zac being in iraq i think my mom might love these now!

Re: StencilsAlzheimer's is purple. There is no end to the list of causes you can use them for. I even bought at the supermarket today a ribbon cookie cutter to have. I told people about the stencils when we sold them last time and sold a few. I definately will have to plug that again.

Related to Creative Ways to Use Ribbon Stencils for Charity Bake Sales

1. How can I incorporate ribbon stencils into my charity bake sale?

There are many creative ways to use ribbon stencils for your charity bake sale. You can use them to decorate your baked goods, such as cookies, cupcakes, or cakes. You can also use them to add a special touch to your packaging, such as tying a ribbon stenciled tag onto your treat bags or boxes. Additionally, you can use ribbon stencils to create unique signage and decorations for your bake sale table.

2. What types of ribbon stencils are available for charity bake sales?

There are a variety of ribbon stencils available for charity bake sales. Some common options include stencils with different ribbon shapes, such as bows, ribbons, or loops. You can also find stencils with inspiring messages or quotes related to charity. Additionally, there are stencils with different sizes and patterns, allowing for more customization in your designs.

3. Do I need any special materials to use ribbon stencils for my bake sale?

The only materials you need to use ribbon stencils for your bake sale are the stencils themselves and some edible ink or food coloring. You can find these materials at most craft stores or online. You may also want to have some paper towels or wipes on hand for easy cleanup.

4. Can I reuse ribbon stencils for multiple bake sales?

Yes, you can reuse ribbon stencils for multiple bake sales. As long as you clean them after each use, they can be used multiple times. Simply wipe them down with a damp cloth or rinse them off with water and let them dry before using them again.

5. Are there any tips for using ribbon stencils for charity bake sales?

To achieve the best results with ribbon stencils, make sure to use a small amount of edible ink or food coloring and apply it evenly over the stencil. You can use a small brush or spatula to spread the ink or coloring. Also, be sure to hold the stencil firmly in place while applying the ink or coloring to prevent smudging. Finally, have fun and get creative with your designs to make your charity bake sale stand out!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
Replies