• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Creative and Practical Food Gift Ideas for Teachers?

In summary, Lisa gave some great ideas for Teacher gifts. She suggests buying rubs and seasonings and breaking them down into smaller pouches with a recipe attached, buying some cookbooks and giving them as gifts, or making a "bouquet" of lollipop brownies or cookies. She also recommends buying some rubs and seasonings and breaking them down into smaller pouches with a recipe attached, and giving a recipe card with the sample packet.
esavvymom
Staff member
What are some ideas you guys use for Teacher gifts? I wanted to make food-gifts for some of my kids Sunday School, Awana, and Kids Choir teachers...but each class would be about 5 teachers- so I can't BUY product for that many. I have two kids so they each have their own teachers (they only share the same choir teachers - so talking 25 teachers or so?). I want to do something PC obviously and simple- that still tastes good a day after it's made. I was going to attach one of our printed gift-tags, and a business card with a note on the back.

What do you think? Ideas? I've got a limited number of PC cookbooks right now. Mostly just old and current SBs.

How about buying some rubs and seasonings and break them down into smaller pouches with a recipe attached. Like the Asian seasoning with the Pork Noodle Skillet Dinner, the Southwestern with a fajita recipe, the Sprinkles with ideas on how to use them, etc...

What about a "bouquet" of lollipop brownies? Or a cello bag of cookies, brownies, or chocolate bark?

babywings76 said:
How about buying some rubs and seasonings and break them down into smaller pouches with a recipe attached. Like the Asian seasoning with the Pork Noodle Skillet Dinner, the Southwestern with a fajita recipe, the Sprinkles with ideas on how to use them, etc...

I really like putting a recipe card with the sample packet. Great idea!

I like to bake a pumpkin chocolate chip bread in the mini loaf pan.....

pumpkin and chocolate? lol never heard that combo before!

That is a great idea, I never thought about gifting the teacher (i'm a new "mommy" of a 6 yo, he's by bf's son, and we have full custody) I'm gonna do something, maybe a batter bowl mix with a recipe card attached.

I'd love the cookies or lollipops. Homemade for me shows they care. Please DON"T give your teachers a mug. As a teacher, I have had so many mugs, I've thought about using those mugs to serve the cocoa in I give to my students on our party day. I'm mugged out.

Bee,
I'd love your recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread!! I've got a recipe I make for my kids that a Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie with Oatmeal, yummy!!

I'd love to make these for teachers. I'm going to do a brownie mix in a Batter Bowl for sure for one teacher. She's a very new teacher, only 2nd year teaching and she's such a great teacher, but she thought only way to make brownies was from a box, she had NO IDEA you could mix flour, sugar, cocoa, etc. to make your own Brownie Mix. :eek: I had to pick my jaw up and say, well that's usually the only way I make them.

She's a teacher that now I'm hoping my youngest will have her too, when her time comes.

I've sometimes ordered a couple extra RU trivets on a hostesses order for teacher gifts.

HTH,

Lisa

All great ideas!!! Thanks! :D

beepampered said:
I like to bake a pumpkin chocolate chip bread in the mini loaf pan.....

I was JUST thinking about putting chocolate chips in my pumpkin bread. I'm so glad to know it's good. :) It was going to be an expirament for me.

You could bake the cookies or brownies from the Batter Bowl recipes. Both are awesome... Put 4-6 in a bag for each teacher! That way they have plenty but not an overabundance! The Celebration Cookie Mix says use the medium scoop but we used the small scoop and still made good-sized cookies!

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread

• 3 cups all-purpose flour
• 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 4 eggs
• 2 cups sugar
• 2 cups canned or cooked pumpkin
• 1 ¼ cups vegetable oil
• 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, salt and baking soda. In another bowl, beath the eggs, sugar, pumpkin and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in chocolate chips.
2. Pour into two greased loaf pans. Bake at 350 for 60-70 minutes.

I got the cutest little teacher gift this week from a boy in my cooking class (I teach at a homeschool co-op). It was a mini bottle of honey shaped like a bee and on it they stuck a piece of cardstock that said, "Thank you for BEEING so special!!! Have a blessed day! Love, John William"

It is just 2 oz, small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, but really cute. You could probably get a bunch of them. FYI the label went over the back that said Dreamworks Bee Movie, don't know where they got it though.

Last year I made the peanut brittle that was posted on here and I put it in cello bags in the stone crocks...I think I am going to do that again this year!

I would love to share something I discovered this week! Hershey's has some mint chocolate truffle kisses...I made some brownies using my mini muffin pan, and when they were first out of the oven, I pushed one kiss into the top of each one, and once they had melted enough, I spread the chocolate so it was flat on the top...I brought them to work today and they have been a HIT! I am thinking that I will make a batch of brownies in my bar pan and when I pull them out of the oven, I will place the kisses on top and once they are melted, spread them over the top like a chocolate minty ganasche...they will be swirly too, since the minty truffle filling inside the kisses are greenish in color...yum!

Trina

1. How can I personalize the food gifts for my child's teacher?

You can personalize the food gifts by adding a handwritten note with a special message or by using a custom label with the teacher's name.

2. What are some easy and budget-friendly food gifts for teachers?

Some easy and budget-friendly food gifts for teachers include homemade cookies or brownies, a jar of homemade salsa or jam, or a bag of gourmet popcorn.

3. Can you recommend any dietary-friendly food gifts for teachers?

Yes, we offer a variety of dietary-friendly options such as gluten-free baking mixes, sugar-free jams, and nut-free snack mixes. You can also customize your gift to fit the teacher's dietary needs.

4. Do you have any suggestions for non-food gifts for teachers?

Yes, we offer a range of non-food gifts such as kitchen tools, cookbooks, and gift sets that are perfect for teachers. These gifts are practical and can be used in the classroom or at home.

5. Is it appropriate to give homemade food gifts to teachers?

Yes, homemade food gifts can be a thoughtful and heartfelt gesture for teachers. Just make sure to follow any school guidelines or restrictions on homemade gifts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
MLinAZ
  • Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • babywings76