• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating Custom Tabs on Facebook: A Step-by-Step Guide

In summary, custom tabs on Facebook are additional pages within your business page that allow you to showcase specific content, promotions, or information to your followers. To create them, you can use a third-party app or tool, or hire a developer. You can also change the order of your tabs and have up to 10 on your page. They are visible on mobile devices, but may have a different layout. It's important to test them on both desktop and mobile for a user-friendly experience.
KayPT
How do you all add those custom tabs on your FB fans pages? They are so neat, but I can't figure out how to do it. I did a search and it said to do the FBML thing, but I can't make it work.
Thanks!

Do you have a fan page or a group page? If you have a fan page, you'll want to go to "edit page" and then choose "apps" and it will bring up the different tabs you can customize.

Thank you! I found it. I have a fan page. Now, if I can figure out how to make things look good in there.

I already have a personal page how can I set-up a fan page?Priscilla

Hi there! Adding custom tabs on your Facebook fan page is a great way to showcase your business and engage with your audience. To add a custom tab, you will need to use a third-party app, such as Static HTML: iFrame Tabs or Woobox. These apps make it easy to create and customize tabs without having to use FBML. I suggest trying out a few different apps to see which one works best for you. Hope this helps!

1. What are custom tabs on Facebook?

Custom tabs on Facebook are additional pages within your Facebook business page that allow you to showcase specific content, promotions, or information to your followers. These tabs can be customized with your own images, text, and functionality to better engage your audience.

2. How can I create custom tabs on my Facebook page?

To create custom tabs on your Facebook page, you will need to use a third-party app or tool. There are several options available, such as Woobox, ShortStack, and TabSite, that offer easy-to-use templates and drag-and-drop features for creating custom tabs. You can also hire a developer to create a custom tab for you.

3. Can I change the order of my custom tabs on Facebook?

Yes, you can change the order of your custom tabs on Facebook. To do so, go to your Facebook page and click on the "Settings" option. Then, click on "Templates and Tabs" and scroll down to the "Tabs" section. From here, you can drag and drop your tabs to reposition them in the order you prefer.

4. How many custom tabs can I have on my Facebook page?

You can have up to 10 custom tabs on your Facebook page. However, if you need more than 10 tabs, you can use the "More" button to add additional tabs. Keep in mind that having too many tabs can make your page look cluttered and overwhelming, so it's best to stick to the most important and relevant tabs for your business.

5. Are custom tabs visible on mobile devices?

Yes, custom tabs are visible on mobile devices. However, the layout and appearance may differ from desktop view. It's important to test your custom tabs on both desktop and mobile to ensure they are user-friendly and visually appealing on all devices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mammita001
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • loreo
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Daron