• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a December OOF: Step-by-Step Guide

In summary, a December OOF is a special holiday-themed cooking demonstration and party hosted by Pampered Chef consultants. It is a fun and festive way to showcase products and recipes, while also earning rewards. To create a December OOF, simply follow the step-by-step guide and reach out to fellow consultants for support and ideas. It is best to feature holiday-themed products and recipes, and guests can be invited through various methods. The benefits of hosting a December OOF include earning rewards, connecting with potential customers, and growing your business.
mrssyvo
Has anyone created a Decemebr OOF yet?

Speaking of OOFs, is there a November one floating around out there that I missed? I looked in the files section and the only ones there are from 2007. sorry to piggyback on this thread...:blushing:

I forgot to upload one...here's what I've got.
What I did is printed this on one side and then fed it back thru and printed the listing of the stoneware sale prices off CC on the back. :)

Attachments

• nov 08 outside order form.doc
    169 KB · Views: 396
That's perfect!! Thanks so much!!!:D

Since somehow two threads are showing up for this...I'll repost the Dec one here too. ;)

Attachments

• dec 08 outside order form.doc
    433 KB · Views: 374
Kris, Thank you so much!!! I do not know how I posted it twice-

Kris: I just want to send a big thank you for posting your OOF every month. It looks so professional. :)

These are great! Thank you for posting them.

I did notice a typo on December's form. "New Beaded Sreader" instead of "Spreader" in the line above "I want it all! Over $500 worth of products, $$, flexibility, & fun!" I like that line, too! :)

What is a December OOF?

A December OOF is a special holiday-themed cooking demonstration and party that Pampered Chef consultants can host in December. It is a fun and festive way to showcase our products and recipes while also earning rewards.

How do I create a December OOF?

Creating a December OOF is easy with our step-by-step guide. Simply follow the instructions and tips provided to plan your party, choose recipes, and invite guests. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for additional support and ideas.

What type of products and recipes should I feature in a December OOF?

For a December OOF, it is best to focus on holiday-themed products and recipes. This can include items like our Snowman Apron, Holiday Cookie Cutters, and Festive Serving Platters, as well as recipes for holiday treats and meals.

How do I invite guests to my December OOF?

You can invite guests to your December OOF through various methods, such as sending out invitations via mail or email, creating a Facebook event, or reaching out personally to friends, family, and acquaintances. Be sure to highlight the fun and benefits of attending, such as exclusive discounts and giveaways.

What are the benefits of hosting a December OOF?

Hosting a December OOF has numerous benefits. Not only is it a fun and festive way to earn rewards and showcase our products, but it also allows you to connect with potential new customers and strengthen relationships with existing ones. It also provides a great opportunity to grow your business and reach new goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies