• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a December OOF: A Step-by-Step Guide

In summary, an OOF stands for "Ordering Opportunity Flyer" and is a promotional flyer that Pampered Chef consultants can create for exclusive deals and discounts. To create an OOF for December, log in to your account, click on "Marketing" and "Ordering Opportunity Flyers," choose "Create a New Flyer," select "December" as the month, and customize your flyer with products and contact information. You can add your own products, share your OOF with customers through various channels, and edit it even after it has been published.
mrssyvo
Has anyone created a Decemebr OOF yet?

Here's the one I have...

Attachments

• dec 08 outside order form.doc
    433 KB · Views: 269
No, I haven't created a December OOF yet. I usually wait until closer to the end of the month to create one since there can be changes in schedules and plans. But I'm definitely looking forward to some time off during the holiday season! Have you created one already?

1. What is an OOF?

An OOF stands for "Ordering Opportunity Flyer." It is a special promotional flyer that Pampered Chef consultants can create to offer exclusive deals and discounts to their customers.

2. How do I create an OOF for December?

To create an OOF for December, follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Pampered Chef account.
  2. Click on "Marketing" and then "Ordering Opportunity Flyers."
  3. Choose the "Create a New Flyer" option.
  4. Select "December" as the month and choose a theme for your flyer.
  5. Customize your flyer by adding products, discounts, and your contact information.
  6. Save and publish your flyer.

3. Can I add my own products to the OOF?

Yes, you can add any Pampered Chef products to your OOF. Simply click on the "Add Products" button and search for the products you want to include. You can also add photos and descriptions for each product.

4. How do I share my OOF with my customers?

Once your OOF is published, you can share it with your customers through various channels such as email, social media, or by printing physical copies. You can also post it on your personal Pampered Chef website for your customers to access.

5. Can I edit my OOF after it has been published?

Yes, you can make changes to your OOF even after it has been published. Simply go to your OOF dashboard and click on the "Edit" button next to the flyer you want to modify. Remember to save and publish your changes again to make them live.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
koima
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies