• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March OOF: A Fun Challenge to End the Month!

In summary, the "March OOF" challenge is a fun and popular challenge created by Pampered Chef to promote self-care and relaxation by taking a break from technology for the entire month of March. Anyone can participate by signing up on the Pampered Chef website and will receive daily emails with helpful tips and activities. Participating in the challenge offers various benefits, including reduced stress and improved sleep. While essential phone use is allowed, the challenge encourages participants to limit their use of social media and other non-essential technology.
mrssyvo
Has anyone made a March OOF?

I quit making special ones last year and started using what HO provides - made my life a lot easier.

Here is mine you are welcome to it if you would like.:D

Attachments

• March_2009[1].doc
    220.5 KB · Views: 482
Thanks, Lisa.

I hap posted this somewhere else...but now I can't find it! :)
here ya go!

Attachments

• march 09 oof.doc
    211.5 KB · Views: 465
pamperedlinda said:
I quit making special ones last year and started using what HO provides - made my life a lot easier.

I agree Linda!!!

tlag1986 - Love the March OOF. Really like the idea of the temporary receipt at the bottom. Many customers wonder if they have a sales receipt when they pay. This will be a big help. Thanks!!

Someone on here had one made up this way, and I thought this would be great for me as well. I plan to make all my outside order sheets the same way.

I LOVE the tear-off temp receipt- thank you for this!

What is the "March OOF" challenge?

The "March OOF" challenge is a fun challenge created by Pampered Chef to end the month of March. It encourages participants to focus on self-care and relaxation by taking a break from social media and technology for the entire month.

Who can participate in the "March OOF" challenge?

Anyone can participate in the "March OOF" challenge. It is open to all individuals who want to take a break from technology and focus on self-care.

How do I join the "March OOF" challenge?

To join the "March OOF" challenge, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and sign up for the challenge. You will receive daily emails with tips and activities to help you stay on track.

What are the benefits of participating in the "March OOF" challenge?

The "March OOF" challenge offers numerous benefits, including reduced stress and anxiety, improved sleep, increased productivity, and more time for self-care activities.

Can I still use my phone during the "March OOF" challenge?

Yes, you can still use your phone for essential tasks such as making calls or sending important messages. However, the challenge encourages participants to limit their use of social media and other non-essential technology.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • ChefPeg
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey