• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September OOF: Answers to Your Questions

In summary, September OOF is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of September, where customers can purchase popular products at a discounted price. It begins on September 1st and ends on September 30th. To participate, simply place an order on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. Only select products are eligible and the discount cannot be combined with other offers.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Is there also a September OOF made?

Thank you in advance.

It's in the Files section. Do a search on Sept.

I am not seeing it. Sorry! I just see am email for 2012 then lots for 2011

See it. Ty!

What is September OOF?

September OOF is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of September. OOF stands for "Ordering Our Faves" and it is a chance for customers to purchase popular products at a discounted price.

When does September OOF start and end?

September OOF begins on September 1st and ends on September 30th.

How do I participate in September OOF?

To participate in September OOF, simply place an order on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant during the month of September. The discounted prices will automatically be applied to eligible products.

Are all products eligible for the September OOF promotion?

No, only select products are eligible for the September OOF promotion. These products will be clearly marked on the Pampered Chef website and in the catalog.

Can I combine the September OOF discount with other offers or discounts?

No, the September OOF discount cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied to an order at a time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • RaggedyAunt
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam