• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Custom Email Signature Line in Windows Mail: Tips and Tricks

In summary, the Signature Line for Email is a customizable email signature that allows Pampered Chef consultants to promote their business and showcase their personal brand in every email they send. To create a signature, consultants can log into their account and follow the prompts under the "My Profile" tab. They also have the option to include their own logo or choose from pre-made logos. The signature can be updated at any time for no additional cost.
jrny2001
Silver Member
Could someone please tell me how to make a signature line?
I use windows mail. I did figure out how to do it but I need to know how to be able to change the font, color ect.
Thanks

so you use outlook then? Is it the newest version?

etteluap70PC said:
so you use outlook then? Is it the newest version?

:blushing: I'm not sure. I have Vista and it says windows mail (XP was outlook). It looks the same to me...

I guess what I am asking is can I type up something and paste it into the signature box? I did try this before and it wouldn't work.

1. What is the Signature Line for Email?

The Signature Line for Email is a customizable email signature that features your name, contact information, and a link to your Pampered Chef website. It allows you to easily promote your business and showcase your personal brand in every email you send.

2. How do I create my Signature Line for Email?

Creating your Signature Line for Email is quick and easy. Simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Account" tab. Under "My Profile," click on "Signature Line for Email" and follow the prompts to customize and save your signature.

3. Can I include my logo in my Signature Line for Email?

Yes, you can! You have the option to upload your own logo or choose from a selection of pre-made logos in the design tool. Make sure to use a high-quality image for the best results.

4. Can I change my Signature Line for Email at any time?

Yes, you can update your Signature Line for Email at any time. Simply log into your Pampered Chef account and make any necessary changes. Your new signature will automatically update in all future emails.

5. Is there a cost for using the Signature Line for Email?

No, the Signature Line for Email is a free tool available to all Pampered Chef consultants. It is included in your consultant account and does not require any additional fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • mistym
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • byrd1956