• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create Your Bucket List: What Would You Like to Do Before Kicking the Bucket?

In summary, Nikki and Ellen share their bucket list. Nikki's list includes things like sky diving, dancing with her mother, and traveling to France. Ellen's list includes things like becoming a minister, traveling to all 50 states, and recovering from depression.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
Hey~ I just saw this movie and it was pretty good. Got me thinking though....what would your bucket list look like? What things would you like to do before kicking the bucket?

Nikkity Splits Bucket List
*Sky Diving
*Go Dancing with Mamaisita Angelitia (hopefully she will NOT split her pants :eek: and if she does she is wearing panties!!)
*Take a long trip on a yacht with just DH and me and no communication devices and we will have a personal chef/driver of the yacht
*Go to France with DH and his Grandma and have her show us places where she grew up (yes I know...it has been about 50 years since she lived there and it HAS changed)
*Go to Berlin Germany
*Russia...if they have a meausum from the Czar
*Go to Canada for the first time and visit Al and Heather
*Visit all of my lf friends!! :icecream:
*learn to surf
*go deep-sea fishing
*sky diving (and not from a small little place here in WI) did I already mention that?
*go hang-gliding
*go up in one of those chairs/bikes with a motor on it that you can go all over in the air
*take a road trip accross the country

hmmmm this is what I came up with off of the top of my head

so whatis your bucket list Ellen?

That's a good list Nikki! Mine will take some time to work on. I'll do mine later. (hopefully before I kick the bucket)

Okay, here is some of my bucket list~~~~

~ Bring someone (other than my kids) to Christ.

~ Ride in a hot air balloon

~ Go to Isreal

~ Be a contestant on a game show

~ Visit all 50 states. (11 down so far)

~ Fit into my wedding dress again someday

~ Go on a cruise

I will edit to add as I think of more.

Dont be shy.....post your bucket list here.

So Nikki and I are the only ones with things they want to do before we die or is it just too morbid for all of you? LOL!

I'm not very old but i want to go to Italy before I die...that's all I can think of at the moment. lol

Nikkijo said:
Nikkity Splits Bucket List
*Sky Diving
*Go Dancing with Mamaisita Angelitia (hopefully she will NOT split her pants :eek: and if she does she is wearing panties!!)
*Take a long trip on a yacht with just DH and me and no communication devices and we will have a personal chef/driver of the yacht
*Go to France with DH and his Grandma and have her show us places where she grew up (yes I know...it has been about 50 years since she lived there and it HAS changed)
*Go to Berlin Germany
*Russia...if they have a meausum from the Czar
*Go to Canada for the first time and visit Al and Heather
*Visit all of my lf friends!! :icecream:
*learn to surf
*go deep-sea fishing
*sky diving (and not from a small little place here in WI) did I already mention that?
*go hang-gliding
*go up in one of those chairs/bikes with a motor on it that you can go all over in the air
*take a road trip accross the country

hmmmm this is what I came up with off of the top of my head

What am I? Month-old forgotten leftovers??? I mean, I live in the same *city* as Alison -- you don't want to see me??? :cry::cry:

As for my list, I'm thinking about it. I know I want to go to Germany, Australia, and New Zealand to visit exchange students we have hosted. I also want to take my family on some spectacular vacation. I'm thinking of more ... will post when I figure it out!!!

i dont know that i 'get' the bucket list. Tell me more about it.

friday said:
i dont know that i 'get' the bucket list. Tell me more about it.

It's quite simple, really........

what would you like to do in your life before you "kick the bucket"? (die)

I'd like to:
go for a ride in the space shuttle...
go see Italy.......
see both of my children married and happy with their lives...
live in a clean house with unlimited "me" time...
own a cat..........
go see the Grand Canyon....
go to a Patriots game...

there's a lot more, but my brain is fried. will add more later.

AH before I kick the BUCKET. I get it now. I guess I was equating Bucket with trash bucket and didnt get it. Duh. I'll be ok after a few shots of nyquil...

Bucket list....
I haven't given it a whole lot of dedicated thought.

I want to prove to myself that I am a capable, competent human being with value (which means recovering from the depression and unlearning the things that my abusive father, neglectful mother, and abusive former spouse taught me oh so well)

I believe I would like to become a minister and give sermons and pastor a church. Somewhere inside of me I think this is part of a calling for me.

I would like to write a book. I have considered calling it 'Behind The White Picket Fence'®(yup- registered) (I have given this more than a fleeting thought). It might be a collection of stories of abused children and spouses and the ugly secrets they keep. Or maybe the story of an abused child who grows up into a series of abusive relationships and the terrible, but very common, cycle of abuse that so many women get trapped in.

And I would like to live to see my 13th Friday the 13th birthday. I will be 86. I want to be in the newspaper that day!

Okay, I really haven't set down to think about all of this but I do know a few off the top of my head.....

Go back to China and walk on the Great Wall this time
Learn Chinese (as well as I can since I'm an adult)
Go to WDW with my kids while they are still young
Take a real family vacation and drive somewhere stopping on the way.(We'll see if that ever happens)
Go back to Germany and take dh to see where his family is from.
Mother Daughter Granddaughter trip to England (Mom's been talking about that for years, we are just waiting for the little ones to get old enough, or we will have to take more than one trip.)
Get my house clean and organized. (
th36_12_6.gif
)

I'm sure I will come up with more. I think a lot of those are sooner than later things and things I think will really happen.

That's a good list Mary! I like the clean house thing....nice way to add some humor to the list.....lol!

SO I should add writing a children's book to my list....I forgot that one.

Christ Follower said:
SO I should add writing a children's book to my list....I forgot that one.

That would be fun, I'm going to be doing that soon about my dd's. I got one of those things from Target well it's a scrapbook, and you do it all online and they send you the book. I haven't looked to see exactly what to do, but I'm going to put pictures of them in it and write a story instead of doing it as a scrapbook. I think it will be fun and they will be the center of the book.

I've also thought about writing one about our early months with the second one. She was a trying child.:eek: Beautiful and trying.

missydivine said:
That would be fun, I'm going to be doing that soon about my dd's. I got one of those things from Target well it's a scrapbook, and you do it all online and they send you the book. I haven't looked to see exactly what to do, but I'm going to put pictures of them in it and write a story instead of doing it as a scrapbook. I think it will be fun and they will be the center of the book.

That is a really cute idea! I did a 8x8 scrapbook (pink of course) for my DD for Valentines day last year. It was titled "How do I love thee?" and then said let me count the ways and on every page there was a picture of her and a description of her and why I loved her. Some of the pages had scripture. For example I put an ultrasound pic of her in there and used the "before I formed you in your mothers womb I knew you" scripture. I had a basket ball pic and said how outgoing and athletic she is. Stuff like that. A pic of her holding her baby brother and saying what a good big sis she is. She reads it all the time. It's a great affirmation book.

That is so cool! I've seen other books sortof like that, but you can't get enough of them. I'm sure it's really special to her.

HO Ooops!Well... I am posting this here because if I post it anywhere else, well, as you read you'll know what would happen if I posted this where anyone else could see it!

Got my products and guess what was in my box? The Mega Scraper!!! I knew we weren't supposed to get it and I checked the packing slip and it said that it's delayed. But I didn't get the Master Scraper. I'm sure it was just picked wrong. I'll call HO on Monday. I feel bad now because I opened it up to show it to my mom... I guess I should have kept it in the wrapper in case they want me to send it back....

maybe they'll just tell you to keep it. :)

How funny! I'm sure they would tell you to keep it.

my guess is that those two will be miss packed a lot. Kinda like the suds pump and kitchen spritzer.

Can you imagine the upsets if you had posted that on CS? GEEZ, I love the place.

ShanaSmith said:
Can you imagine the upsets if you had posted that on CS?

That's why I posted it here in the "safe" area!

Although part of me really wanted to post it there just to pi** off the others. :devil: But that would have only been a temporary feel-good. I'm sure the suffering for it that I would have had to endure wouldn't have made it worth it!

Hmmm...I think you should ship it to Colechef.
:devil:

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_1_219.gif

I want to lose a ton of weight! Sooner would be better than later, but I think that should be on my list. I want to be healthy and active. I know it's something I can do.

dannyzmom said:
Hmmm...I think you should ship it to Colechef.
:devil:

You are so naughty!!!:devil:

You are so lucky Colleen! I was hoping that would happen in my order but no such luck here! I'll be patient though.

I would be shocked if they had you send it back!:eek:

Now I feel like a total idiot!!!!

In all of my excitement to get the Mega Scraper I didn't realize that I was missing 5 other items from my DB box!!! Anyone else experience this?

I only noticed it when I went to set up my table of products for my spring kick-off tomorrow. UGH! I called them already about my missing Master Scraper. I hope they don't think I'm a total idiot for calling again! UGH!

The good news is that my level 2 box is supposed to be delivered today and what I'm missing from DB should be in there!

Can't believe I overlooked the cookware protectors! How could I miss those???? :sick:

You will love the protectors. They are happily snuggled among my Executive pots.:love0010:

Related to Create Your Bucket List: What Would You Like to Do Before Kicking the Bucket?

What is a "bucket list"?

A bucket list is a list of things that a person wants to do or experience before they die, or "kick the bucket". It is often seen as a way to set goals and live life to the fullest.

Why is it important to create a bucket list?

Creating a bucket list allows you to identify your goals and desires, and gives you a sense of purpose and motivation to pursue them. It also helps you prioritize and make the most out of your time.

How can I come up with ideas for my bucket list?

Think about your passions, things you've always wanted to try, places you've always wanted to visit, and experiences you've always wanted to have. You can also ask friends and family for suggestions, or look for inspiration online.

What are some common items on people's bucket lists?

Some common items on bucket lists include traveling to specific destinations, trying new and adventurous activities, achieving personal goals, and making a positive impact on others.

How can Pampered Chef help me achieve my bucket list goals?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products and experiences that can help you achieve your bucket list goals, such as cooking classes, travel accessories, and kitchen tools for trying new recipes and cuisines. Our community also offers support and inspiration for living life to the fullest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jode7227
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies