• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Craving a Heart Attack on a Bun? Try This Bacon Explosion Recipe!

In summary, the bacon explosion recipe seems like it would be a heart attack waiting to happen, but some people like it. The radio station interviewed a doctor who said that it would be a good idea to take it to a Christmas party as a conversation starter. Kelly is doing well and is just super busy.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Just in time for your Super Bowl cookout :eek: http://projects.eveningedge.com/gallery/view/evening-edge/bacon-explosion-recipe/#sldr_hm

I cannot imagine eating that much pork fat - gag!

They must be helping out their cardiac doctor friend who hasn't had enough patients lately. LOL

It looks pretty nasty! :yuck:

ew i HATE bacon/pork/ham. not a pig fan at all.
i have some guy friends from arizona (so obviously big cards fans & going to be hosting some major super bowl parties this weekend) who are making this on sunday. i bet the smell alone would kill me. BLEH :yuck::yuck:

They were talking about this on the radio this morning. I like pork alright, but this is a heart attack waiting to happen!

I think it looks awesome!! I love bacon and pork sausage!!!!

Last edited:
Oh...my...good...ness

Does my computer warranty cover me drooling on the keyboard?

That might kill me if I eat it, but I sure would go happy!!!

I saw a feature about it on The Early Show this morning. All I could think was "ick".

Okay - I have to confess, although I would NEVER make that, if it was sitting in front of me, I would have to have a thin slice!

I LOVE bacon and sausage.....but I am very careful with how much and what kind I eat.

My DH told me about this last night. He wants me to make it for Super Bowl. No freakin' way! At least not until his life insurance is paid up!

dianevill said:
My DH told me about this last night. He wants me to make it for Super Bowl. No freakin' way! At least not until his life insurance is paid up!

LMAO!!!! too funny Diane!

Can't you just see the little cholesterol molecules coursing through the blood stream?

I have to get passed the vision of bacon grease first...

This must be what one of the teacher's was talking about @ school. He said it was a heart attack waiting to happen, but thought it would be great to take to a Christmas carry-in!

My DH is a big bacon fan, and even he said, "That's pretty intense." :D

My DH would be IN LOVE if he saw that!

Welcome back Kelly!

I've been wondering how you and baby were doing.

pamperedlinda said:
Welcome back Kelly!

I've been wondering how you and baby were doing.

Ha! You caught me!

Things are going well...just extra busy with both boys and my older step daughter. It seems like I am lucky if I have time to check my email once a day and check on my Facebook account for a minute! Even if I get a second to pop on here, it seems like I just don't have time to post a lot anymore. I sure miss all of you, though!:balloon:

We miss you too - how about starting a new thread with some pictures???

Related to Craving a Heart Attack on a Bun? Try This Bacon Explosion Recipe!

1. What is "How About a Pork Heart Attack!"?

"How About a Pork Heart Attack!" is a delicious and hearty dish made with tender pork, savory seasonings, and fresh vegetables.

2. Is it difficult to make "How About a Pork Heart Attack!"?

No, "How About a Pork Heart Attack!" is actually very easy to make. With our step-by-step instructions and pre-measured ingredients, you'll have this dish on the table in no time!

3. Can I customize the seasonings in "How About a Pork Heart Attack!"?

Absolutely! Our recipe allows for flexibility in seasonings, so you can adjust to your taste preferences or any dietary restrictions.

4. What kitchen tools do I need to make "How About a Pork Heart Attack!"?

You will need a roasting pan, sharp knife, cutting board, and basic kitchen utensils. If you don't have a roasting pan, you can use a baking dish covered with foil.

5. Can I use a different type of meat instead of pork?

Yes, you can substitute pork with chicken, beef, or even tofu. Just adjust the cooking time accordingly based on the type of meat you choose.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • ChefPaulaB