• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Crate on Wheels: Thanks for the Suggestion!

In summary, a big thank you to whoever posted regarding the crate on wheels (available at Staples). I bought one this week and used it for a show today. LOVED it. It not only held a lot, but it rolls easy and folds flat. Definitely worth the $20-something bucks I paid for it.
legacypc46
Gold Member
I don't remember what thread it was in, but a big thank you to whoever posted regarding the crate on wheels (available at Staples). I bought one this week and used it for a show today. LOVED it. It not only held a lot, but it rolls easy and folds flat. Definitely worth the $20-something bucks I paid for it.

leggy

I saw my SD with one, have not gotten there yet. I day this week!:D

I used this when I first started and didn't want to invest in the rolling 90 dollar one - I also love it! I put my crate on top and rolled away - you can use the new tote that consulants get and put the handles over for stability - remember you can also use it to display by turning it on its side and putting a kitchen towel over it -

PamperedDor said:
I used this when I first started and didn't want to invest in the rolling 90 dollar one - I also love it! I put my crate on top and rolled away - you can use the new tote that consulants get and put the handles over for stability - remember you can also use it to display by turning it on its side and putting a kitchen towel over it -

GREAT Idea Dor thanks! When I first started I won the 3 piece set, but a few months ago the handle broke & I'm not gonna spend 90.00 for a new one that everyone says happens to them....:D

Ginger428 said:
GREAT Idea Dor thanks! When I first started I won the 3 piece set, but a few months ago the handle broke & I'm not gonna spend 90.00 for a new one that everyone says happens to them....:D

Ginger - don't lift from the rolling handle and you should be ok -

btw - you going to NC?? Trying to talk Colleen into it -

rolling casethey replaced mine when my handle broke...and I didn't have to send the other one back...

doreenwhat's the ages of your kids..just curious...I have 5 also...
heading to wave 1

Mine are 18, 15, 13, 9, 8 - GGBGB - HOW ABOUT YOURS?? We should meet up and swap mom of five stories!! lol

Last edited:
Just wanted to say hi Karlene! :angel:

PamperedDor said:
Ginger - don't lift from the rolling handle and you should be ok -

btw - you going to NC?? Trying to talk Colleen into it -

Heck Yeah I'm going & for FREE!!!!:D :D :D I'll have to catch her in the early mornings, thats when were both on here! I cant wait to go back to the Aquarium & Bubbas!! :cool:

Which cart are you referring to? I have been looking at some. I think I am going to need one soon as I am pregnant and not sure how much longer I can carry that bag! Thanks!

Melissa, the one that Kris mentioned in the first post in this thread is a plastic rolling crate available at most office supply stores. I've had one from OfficeMax and one from Office Depot. They fold up flat and are super handy. They are limited as to how much weight you can load in/on them. But for $20 (and often on sale for less) they're a much better deal than $90 for the one on supply order.

Check your local Big Lots -- they had these on sale. (I hope this works)

Timed Out

I bought a scrapebook cart and it I love it for hauling all my supplies to shows. I bought it on sale $29.00 at Joann's fabric

kreaser said:
they replaced mine when my handle broke...and I didn't have to send the other one back...

they did !!?? how long ago? mine broke a while back ago

Related to Crate on Wheels: Thanks for the Suggestion!

1. What is the Crate on Wheels?

The Crate on Wheels is a versatile and convenient kitchen tool designed by Pampered Chef. It is a collapsible crate with wheels that can be used for transporting and storing various items, such as groceries, laundry, or even gardening tools.

2. How does the Crate on Wheels work?

The Crate on Wheels is easy to use - simply unfold the crate and snap the wheels into place. You can then load the crate with your items and push or pull it with ease. When not in use, the crate can be collapsed for compact storage.

3. What are the dimensions and weight capacity of the Crate on Wheels?

The Crate on Wheels measures 20" x 14" x 11" when expanded and can hold up to 50 pounds. When collapsed, it measures only 3" in height, making it easy to store in small spaces.

4. Is the Crate on Wheels durable?

Yes, the Crate on Wheels is made with high-quality materials and is designed to withstand regular use. The wheels are also sturdy and can handle rough terrain, making it suitable for outdoor activities like picnics or camping.

5. Can the Crate on Wheels be used for hot or cold items?

Yes, the Crate on Wheels is made with insulated material, making it suitable for transporting hot or cold items. You can use it to keep your groceries fresh or to carry hot dishes to potlucks or parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleighkameron
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • pcchefjane
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies