• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expanding Folding Crate on Wheels at Staples.com on Sale

In summary, I found this folding crate on wheels at Staples for a reduced price, and if you spend over $50 online, you can get free shipping.
kayleighkameron
Don't know if you guys are interested or not... but I found this and figured I would share. Have a great night everyone!

Staples® Expanding Folding Crate on Wheels

http://www.staples.com/sbd/img/cat/std/s0052816_std.jpg
Reg. $22.98
Sale: $14.99
Offer expires: 8/4/07
Plus when you spend over $50 you can get free shipping online as I am not sure if you can get these in stores or not.

Info:
Heavy-duty wheels make transporting easy
Durable, lightweight plastic and aluminum construction
Folds flat and locks for easy storage
Holds up to 70 lbs.
39 1/2" locking handle
16"H x 18 1/2"W x 15"D

Last edited:
I think I paid a little less than that for mine I got at ALCO last year, it looks basically the same only it's black and red. You might check there also.

kayleighkameron said:
Don't know if you guys are interested or not... but I found this and figured I would share. Have a great night everyone!

Staples® Expanding Folding Crate on Wheels

http://www.staples.com/sbd/img/cat/std/s0052816_std.jpg
Reg. $22.98
Sale: $14.99
Offer expires: 8/4/07
Plus when you spend over $50 you can get free shipping online as I am not sure if you can get these in stores or not.

Info:
Heavy-duty wheels make transporting easy
Durable, lightweight plastic and aluminum construction
Folds flat and locks for easy storage
Holds up to 70 lbs.
39 1/2" locking handle
16"H x 18 1/2"W x 15"D

Thanks! I use one of these and I really like it. At that price, I may have to find a use for a second one!!! I do not have an ALCO in my area. In fact I have never heard of that store.

Never?! OMG, lol, I guess it's probably just a podunk thing, lol. It's basically kind of like a dollar general or something.

Alco?? Not in NC or WI either (as far as I know!).

I wish I had waited. I just bought a rolling cart at Office Max for $24.95.

These crates are bad......I've had one for 6 months. (carried all of my Avon orders into work) After about four months, the mechanism on the side that locks the sides together when its closed, broke. (OF course! Its all plastic!) It keeps popping open. If its REALLY heavy, and you only have two or three steps to go up, its okay. Just really loud. I did buy another one. I wish they had more of a fabric one on wheels. This doesn't hold all that much.

I have one that is like a tubbermaid tote and not a folding crate. I love it except that it doesn't have a handle to pick it up with. It rolls really good and it holds a lot of stuff...and it has a lid. I picked it up at Sams Club 2 years ago. I think I gave 22.00 for it.

I have one of these and I LOVE IT!

My mom LOVES going to Alco. They live in NE but when I moved to KS there is no Alco around here. People look at my funny if I say something about the store.

jbarnhill said:
My mom LOVES going to Alco. They live in NE but when I moved to KS there is no Alco around here. People look at my funny if I say something about the store.
Well there are Alco's in this part of Kansas, lol. Maybe you need to get away from the 'big city' lol.

I have one too, but it is pretty cheesey. Don't overload it as you might not make it too far. It is good for carrying extra stuff though.

1. What are the dimensions and weight capacity of the Expanding Folding Crate?

The Expanding Folding Crate on Wheels at Staples.com has dimensions of 18.5" x 14.5" x 18" and a weight capacity of 55 pounds.

2. Is the crate collapsible for easy storage?

Yes, the crate is designed to collapse for compact storage when not in use.

3. Does the crate have a handle for easy transport?

Yes, the crate features a telescoping handle for convenient rolling and transport.

4. Is the crate durable enough for heavy items?

Yes, the crate is constructed with a sturdy metal frame and can hold up to 55 pounds of weight.

5. Can the crate be used for both indoor and outdoor purposes?

Yes, the crate is versatile and can be used both indoors and outdoors for various storage and transport needs.

Back