• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Make a Frozen Cranberry Margarita Slush for Cinco De Mayo?

In summary, a margarita mix can be made with just cranberry juice, lime juice, and tequila. This mix can be frozen and served at a party.
schel
I made this last Christmas time but thought I'd make up a batch for Cinco De Mayo also. All are welcome to it! Very yummy!

Ok, so here it is...FROZEN MARGARITA CRANBERRY SLUSH...

2 cans frozen concentrate cranberry juice
1 can either cranberry sauce (either jellied or not, I like the ones not jellied)
3 limes juiced
1 lime zested
1 cup orange juice
2 cans water
1/2 bottle large type bottle (apple or some sort of berry juice, grape juice... whatever you have on hand)
2 cups triple sec or orange flavored liquor
3 cups tequila

Mix in large freezable container, stir occasionally till slush like and then when slush, put in glass and top with 7UP or Sprite.

You can have it with or without the Tequilqa or also put less in if you want.
Schel

Last edited:
Sounds very good, can't wait to try it, sounds refreshing for summer get togethers, I will be sure to add this drink recipe to my list, thanks for sharing.

Shel,

What do you mean by large type bottle of juice? Do you mean a gallon? I want to make this today!

BethCooks4U said:
Shel,

What do you mean by large type bottle of juice? Do you mean a gallon? I want to make this today!
Anybody know the answer to this??

The fruit juice bottles come in large or small...so I think she just means the larger one of the two. Not sure what the measurements are tho.

My guess is probably a 2 quart (64 oz.) bottle. Gallon size bottles are less common.Heck- make it and if it's not Cranberry-y enough, mix it with more juice instead of 7Up.

Okay, here's my problem. The stores around here never have anything. NO frozen or even canned cranberry concentrate at all so we got cranberry juice ****tail and frozen concentrate of the other juice (the one I was questioning the size of). Do you think that would work?

We don't want to waste all that alcohol.

So so sorry to get back to you so late. I hope this will help. The large type bottle like if you went to the store and bought instead of juice boxes, which I think are expensive to get, I buy the larger bottle of juice because it is cheaper. I would say about 1/2 full of your large batter bowl if that helps you out. Don't worry, you won't mess it up. I don't measure most of it, I eyeball it when making it. It turns out a little different every time.

Good luck!
Schel

Idea to add on for margarita ville party!!!Just had a margarita party idea. What if you demo'd the taco ring at a show but before doing the ring, you made a small batch of the cranberry margarita mix and had some already frozen to serve and they could see you use the products to measure, open the can of cranberry sauce with the can opener,
zested the lime with the microplane grater, juiced with the citrus press and measured liquid with the liquid measuring cups, and put in our large bowl from our 4 piece colander & bowl set to freeze. How easy and would be able to show off some extra product at a show....

Hmmm..... can't wait to try it!!
Schel

What is in the Cranberry Margarita Slush?

The Cranberry Margarita Slush is made with cranberry juice, tequila, triple sec, lime juice, and ice.

Can I make the Cranberry Margarita Slush without alcohol?

Yes, you can make a non-alcoholic version of the Cranberry Margarita Slush by omitting the tequila and triple sec and using a non-alcoholic margarita mix instead.

How do I make the Cranberry Margarita Slush?

To make the Cranberry Margarita Slush, combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and garnish with a lime wedge, if desired.

Can I use frozen cranberries instead of cranberry juice?

Yes, you can use frozen cranberries instead of cranberry juice for a thicker and more tart version of the Cranberry Margarita Slush. Just make sure to blend the frozen cranberries with a little bit of water before adding the other ingredients.

What can I substitute for triple sec in the Cranberry Margarita Slush?

If you don't have triple sec, you can substitute it with an equal amount of Cointreau, Grand Marnier, or orange juice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • showoffchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • KellyTheChef