• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Craft Day with My Team: Are You Excited for the Fun and Bonding Ahead?

In summary, Kristin is excited for her upcoming get together with her team, but is feeling overwhelmed. She has had something going on every day for the last several weeks, and is looking forward to tomorrow when she can relax. She is excited to scrapbook and make her family a real meal.
pchefkristin
I am kind of excited actually, but also overwhelmed. I have had something going on every day for the last several weeks (shows, fundraisers, training, meetings, craft shows) and I am feeling a little worn out! Heck, I still have two shows to do yet this month, and 6 more to close on top of those... ugh! I even skipped church this morning so I could clean up my house and make a monster lasagna in the Roasting Pan! :eek: Hehehe. (are you the only one in your house that knows how to clean too? :grumpy: )

As some of you know, I like to build morale, and bond with my team, so every quarter we get together to do something as a team. Our last get together was the BBQ in August and before that it was the two garage sales before Conference this summer. I am so entirely blessed with the team I have!

So, I love to scrapbook, and many of my team do as well, so we are going to scrapbook and alter a few things. I have several Tool Turnabouts (I altered one for a charity auction that is ending today and has bids up to $45 all ready!), as well as some paper bag albums, paint cans, purse albums, door hangers, giant clothes pins and much much more!

Wish you were all close enough to join us... I think it is going to be a great time! So thanks for letting me share the joys of my day, and the blessings I have. This company just ROCKS doesnt it?!

pchefkristin said:
This company just ROCKS doesnt it?!

AMEN to that, girl!

Kristin - I am ALMOST close enough to come join - sounds like a fun day!And it sounds like I've had the same schedule you've had the past few weeks........I am SO looking forward to tomorrow! Nothing to do all day except send out invites for 2 shows, 4 host packets, and a couple host coaching calls! I'm going to clean, and make my family a real meal!:thumbup:

ChefBeckyD said:
Kristin - I am ALMOST close enough to come join - sounds like a fun day!

And it sounds like I've had the same schedule you've had the past few weeks........I am SO looking forward to tomorrow! Nothing to do all day except send out invites for 2 shows, 4 host packets, and a couple host coaching calls! I'm going to clean, and make my family a real meal!:thumbup:

Oh shucks... wish you could come! We would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have ya! Where are you at again?

It sounds like a great day, have fun!!

pchefkristin said:
(I altered one for a charity auction that is ending today and has bids up to $45 all ready!)

If you get a moment (and after you stop laughing!) could you post a picture of this? I would love to see it!

Not sure how to post an actual picture... ugh...

But follow this link, you can see the Tool Turnabout, and my entire Gallery on Lifetime Moments
http://gallery.lifetimemoments.com/showphoto.php?photo=156316&cat=500&ppuser=5580

1. What is "Craft Day With My Team Today!"?

"Craft Day With My Team Today!" is a fun and interactive event organized by Pampered Chef. It is a day dedicated to crafting and team building activities for our consultants and their teams to enjoy together.

2. When is "Craft Day With My Team Today!"?

The date for "Craft Day With My Team Today!" varies each year, but it is typically held in the spring or summer months. We will announce the date and details of the event in advance so that our consultants can plan accordingly.

3. Who can participate in "Craft Day With My Team Today!"?

All Pampered Chef consultants and their teams are invited to participate in "Craft Day With My Team Today!" Whether you are a new consultant or a seasoned pro, this event is a great opportunity to bond with your team and have some fun.

4. What kind of crafts can we expect on "Craft Day With My Team Today!"?

Each year, we choose a theme for "Craft Day With My Team Today!" and all of the crafts will revolve around that theme. In the past, we have had themes such as "Spring Fling" and "Summer BBQ." The crafts may include things like DIY home decor, handmade gifts, or even cooking and baking projects.

5. How can I prepare for "Craft Day With My Team Today!"?

To prepare for "Craft Day With My Team Today!", we recommend that you gather any necessary materials or supplies ahead of time. We will provide a list of materials needed for each craft, so you can either purchase them or gather them from your own supplies. Additionally, make sure to invite your team members and encourage them to join in on the fun!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christinaspc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • jesusluvsu2005
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies