• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Countdown to Conference: Only 17 Days Left!

In summary, the conversation is mainly about the upcoming conference, with participants expressing their excitement and making plans for the event. Some are counting down the days and discussing what to wear, while others mention the schedule and potential meetings with fellow consultants. There is also mention of sharing conference announcements and getting buttons from someone.
heather9892
17 days to go:)

16 days to go :)

15 days to go. I just registered!:)

It's nice to see that someone else is counting down! I can't wait!!

LOL....i am counting too...but since this is my first time I am not really too sure what too expect. I think I am going by myself this time so will be looking for friendly faces.

What usually happens on Friday? I don't have a babysitter for that afternoon and was just going to come in the evening - will I miss much?

Thanks

misty
wish i knew as well, so in the dark
r u not staying at the hotel? nobody else in ur cluster going?

My first time too. We need a chefsuccess get together!! LOL

14 days to go

who has started packing?

i need to go buy a dress :( i hate shopping for clothes

You gals need to start a "Wave 4 Countdown" thread in the Conference area - really confuse us Yanks. :)
And, yes, you SHOULD have a get-together with other CSers. That's one of the things I'm most looking forward to! I'd send you some buttons, but I'm out. You can order some from my Cafe Press shop (link in my siggy), and you'll have them before conference starts. :)

hey heather...nah I don't need the hotel as I only live 40 mins East on the 401..so no point for me really!

Hopefully we bump into each other!

M

misty
im only 40 mins west but looking forward to being away even if it is that close and only for 2 nights :)
we should try to figure out a time to have a meet and greet :)

ooppppsss
not very good at counting down am i???
appartently i missed a day :(

ok there are 12 days and counting :)

11 days to go !!!!!!!!!

10 days to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was actually 12:06 am when i posted above lol

yeh we should hook up....maybe Friday evening sometime. I have no idea what the Royal York looks like on the inside so I have no suggestions on where or when :)

9 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 days to go!!!!!!!!!

On the check-in level of the Royal York, there are lots of comfy seats and such. There is a huge clock by a spiral stair case that is impossible to miss - good meeting place. There's a Starbucks over in BCE Place, that's walking distance.
Usually, on the Fri aft, there is an Executive Director cluster meeting - so I believe you are in Cathy Barber's downline, right? So every consultant under Cathy, would be there for a big cluster meeting. It's fun - but you won't be missing out on anything too big. :)

7 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!

6 days to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the announcements and new products are like ours, you folks are going to have a FABULOUS time!Just an FYI, though. Deb has posted that we'll be able to share conference announcements starting 9am CT on 7/18. You may want to stay away for a while so you're surprised at your conference.

ann
glad u had a ggod time
yes our products r the same, slightly higher price
promotions and specials seem to be the same as well

i know not sure i can stay away for 2 days guess i'll have to block the site lol

wish i could get some buttons from you but cant order as i dont have a cc :(

I don't have any more buttons here at home. I'll be ordering some later in the year for Leadership-goers and others. I'll post when I've got them, and we'll work something out. :)

5 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good grief.....is it that close already!
LOL....

good grief.....is it that close already!
LOL....

misty
only 6 more sleeps lol
and as of wed need to stay off this site!!!!!!! dont want to hear anything!!!!!

btw
cathy barber is my exec. director as well, i'm sure i read somewhere she is yours right?

4 more days to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it's this week......
Anyone getting a little nervous??

marie
are u excited?
are u flying in? when?
i still have to find a black skirt to go with my new top for sat nite lol
otherwise just have to pack :)

3 more days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i still have to find a black skirt lol

I am extremely excited!!! :D I'm flying in on Friday morning. Will get to Toronto around 9:30 am, giving me time to get settled into my hotel room and tour a little.

Not sure what I'm gonna wear for saturday night yet. How fancy is it???

PChefPEI said:
I am extremely excited!!! :D I'm flying in on Friday morning. Will get to Toronto around 9:30 am, giving me time to get settled into my hotel room and tour a little.

Not sure what I'm gonna wear for saturday night yet. How fancy is it???

You will see a wide range of clothes - from business casual all the way up to almost formal.
Last year, I wore a skirt and blouse and was comfortable in that. This year, I am wearing a simple summer dress.

You guys are making me sooooo jealous!!
I can't come this year and it is freaking me out! I Have been every year since I started my biz 5 years ago!
Hey Marg, do you remember when we met each other at breakfast last year just by chance?? We just happened to sit at the same table. I thought she looked familiar but just couldn't quite lace it.... LOL.
Marg said "Are you a cheffer"??? Then it hit me who she was. LOL.
I am just hoping that they announce an online Wedding Registry for us this year! I have been expecting to hear that at the last 5 conferences I have been to and never do!
They have it all set up in the U.S. now, so I don;t see why it should be a problem. AND... the 100% increase in online sales since last year should be a good indication of whether it will be a successful add on!

Whatta ya think? Do you think that we will have a registry???
OOOOHHHHHH ITS KILLING ME NOT TO BE ONE OF THE FIRST TO KNOW!!!

K:eek:

Hey Guys...yes I am in Cathys group so marg I will look out for ya!

Misty - I'll be with Donna Sickinger, Heather will be with you.

Kari - yep, I remember you! You're on Penny Chmilar's team. :) I know Penny quite well - her director is my director. :) And I saw your name in the weekly bites this week. Tell you what - if there's an on-line registry announced, I'll call my hubby and get him to post it here, k?

Oh and I have to brag a little here - I was in the Top 10 Shows list in May!! I secured the number 7 spot!!

Yeah Marg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am extremely excited!!! I'm flying in on Friday morning. Will get to Toronto around 9:30 am, giving me time to get settled into my hotel room and tour a little.

marie
lol
we r trying to be at the hotel for 1030ish at the latest so we can have a leisure lunch then head to our ed mtg
who is ur ed?
you can join us for lunch if you like?
not sure we can get into our rooms that early, i would call and check :)
see u on friday :)

By the time I get my luggage and everything, I'll probably won't get to the hotel around 10:30 too. Will be meeting my roomies at some point. May not get to meet up with you for lunch, but would definitely like to touch base at some point!

My ed is Donna Sickinger.

Oh, and I'm so excited. I found a nice summer dress last night for Saturday night. AND, I have the perfect shoes to match!! :) I got out my suitcase last night and put my dress and shoes in it. When DH came in the bedroom, he said "you starting to pack already?" .....well, of course, I'm so excited, I want Friday to come quick and the weekend to go a little slower, although I'm sure it won't!!

Oh, and way to go, Marg!!! :D

2 more days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and tomorrow-thurs there will be only 1
i won't be here to count down as i know i'll peek so im staying out of here lol

see you at conference :)

hey guys, will have to pass for the 10:30 am, I already told the babysitter I would drop my son off at 12pm....but have fun!

ONLY 1 MORE SLEEP!!!!!

Anyone as excited as I?

Gail

You guys all have fun!!! Wish I could have gone but airfare was crazy crazy!!

See you guys in a few hours!! :D

Related to Countdown to Conference: Only 17 Days Left!

1. What is "Countdown to Conference" and why is it important?

"Countdown to Conference" is a series of daily reminders leading up to the annual Pampered Chef conference. It helps to build excitement and prepare consultants for the event, which is an important opportunity to learn, network, and grow your business.

2. How can I access the "Countdown to Conference" reminders?

The reminders are sent out through email and are also available on the Pampered Chef website and social media pages. Make sure to check your email daily and follow us on social media to stay updated!

3. Is there a specific theme for this year's conference?

Yes, the theme for this year's conference is "Elevate." It is all about elevating your business, your skills, and your mindset to reach new levels of success.

4. What kind of activities can I expect at the conference?

The conference includes a mix of workshops, trainings, and presentations from Pampered Chef leaders and top consultants. There will also be networking opportunities, guest speakers, and product demonstrations.

5. Can I still register for the conference if I haven't yet?

Yes, you can still register for the conference if there are still spots available. However, keep in mind that registration closes in 17 days, so it's best to secure your spot as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this valuable opportunity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • chefjeanine