• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Countdown to Chicago: 12 Hours Left!

In summary, "Countdown to Chicago: 12 Hours Left!" is a 12-hour promotional event hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate the launch of their newest products in Chicago. It will take place on October 12th from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM CST and will feature exclusive deals and sneak peeks. To participate, visit their website or social media pages during the event hours or join their Facebook group for a chance to win prizes and interact with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts. The deals and sneak peeks are exclusive to this event and will not be available after the launch, but the products will still be available for purchase.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
I will be on a plane on my way to Chicago in 12 hours!!!

Woo hoo!!! Have a GREAT time! I know you will. It'll be such an amazing experience for you.:)

So glad I'm not the only one feeling like this... I'm in full countdown mode!! My friend picks me up to go to the airport in 10 hours!!!!!! EEEEEKKKKKK :eek::eek:

I leave my house for the airport in 5.5 hours:) I should be in bed but I am too excited. Ok this is my last post right now I am off to bed.

I know how you feel :) My cluster will be here at 6am and its 1am now :)

Get Some Sleep!!!:indif::indif: You won't get much in the next few days - LOL!

I have to fly home from vacation first, then I'll see y'all bright and early Monday morning. :D

Related to Countdown to Chicago: 12 Hours Left!

What is "Countdown to Chicago: 12 Hours Left!"?

"Countdown to Chicago: 12 Hours Left!" is a promotional event hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate the launch of our newest products in Chicago. It is a 12-hour countdown leading up to the official launch, featuring exclusive deals and sneak peeks.

When is "Countdown to Chicago: 12 Hours Left!" taking place?

The event will take place on October 12th, starting at 9:00 AM CST and ending at 9:00 PM CST.

How can I participate in "Countdown to Chicago: 12 Hours Left!"?

To participate, simply visit our website or social media pages during the event hours and take advantage of the deals and sneak peeks. You can also join our Facebook group for a chance to win exclusive prizes and interact with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts.

Are the deals and sneak peeks exclusive to "Countdown to Chicago: 12 Hours Left!"?

Yes, all deals and sneak peeks during the 12-hour countdown are exclusive to this event and will not be available after the launch. Make sure to take advantage of them while you can!

Can I still purchase products after "Countdown to Chicago: 12 Hours Left!" ends?

Yes, our new products will be available for purchase after the event ends. However, the exclusive deals and sneak peeks will no longer be available, so make sure to take advantage of them during the 12-hour countdown.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • frozenchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies