• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Could I Make My Own Pampered Chef Clothing?

go to a different store.Since we can use the logo on personally made business materials, can I make a tshirt with the logo and rhinestones?Yes, you can make a shirt with the logo and rhinestones, as long as you do it yourself and you don't give the logo to anyone to do it for you 'for hire'.
katie0128
Silver Member
After seeing the rhinestone tshirts, it made me think...

Since we can use the logo on personally made business materials, can I make a tshirt with the logo and rhinestones? What about screen printing and embroidery... if I do it myself?

I think that is okay so long as you do it yourself and you don't give the logo to anyone to do it for you 'for hire'. Whatchya gonna do - get a Bedazzeler?

You should be able to. It's just like us making our own business cards or flyers. Like Linda said, as long as you aren't giving someone the logo to you, you can do what you want with it.

That is what I thought, but thought I'd throw it out there for thoughts/comments (although that can be a very dangerous idea with this crowd!).

Linda, I have NO idea what I would do, but thought about it the other day and thought I'd ask the question now so when I have a really great, creative idea I can go forward with it.

I thought of doing my own rhinestone but figured that the Merrill one is actually great quality and bought one last year at conference. I'll probably buy a couple more shirts this year because it's great that you can try them on before you can buy them.

I have the rhinestone tool (not the bedazzler) its like a soldering gun and uses the svarkoski (sp) crystals can't remember the name of the tool
I do things for my daughters dance team and football moms its a pain in the rear and the crystals are expensive.

wow wadesgirl, I've never heard any one say Merrill had good quality, You must have gotten a new batch. I have about 6 shirts that I wear all the time ( to advertise) but after 2nd wearing I had to re-sew all the seems.

pclinskie said:
wow wadesgirl, I've never heard any one say Merrill had good quality, You must have gotten a new batch. I have about 6 shirts that I wear all the time ( to advertise) but after 2nd wearing I had to re-sew all the seems.
I got it last year at conference and have even ran it through the dryer a couple times. I try to hang it up to dry just in case. I know the shirt label says it's dryable but that was probably before the decoration. I just like the feel and smoothness of the fabric plus the bling of the shirt.

wadesgirl said:
I got it last year at conference and have even ran it through the dryer a couple times. I try to hang it up to dry just in case. I know the shirt label says it's dryable but that was probably before the decoration. I just like the feel and smoothness of the fabric plus the bling of the shirt.
LOVE the Bling and have requested it in Tee shirt option!:love: But took the 3/4 sleeve and cut sleeves off to make into a tee and wear it all the time! I agee the quality is good and it hasn't worn, come unstitched or anything!

I was wondering this myself. Thanks for posting the question!

I would call HO. I have seen a different thread where everyone was saying that is was NOT allowed. I would like to do my own as well. I can't find anything at Merrill that fits.

I have emailed HO in regards to this (my Director suggested email so I have the response in writing), and was told I am allowed to create my own shirts, cards, flyers etc. using the logo, as long as I am not providing the logo to a vendor. The email of course is at home on my computer, so I can't copy it here, but I do have it somewhere.

Just make sure you use the logo exactly as it is in the download and do not alter it. Also, we cannot use the tagline "Discover the chef..." by itself, or the chef's hat logo by itself. If you choose to just write out the company name make sure you use the registered trademark symbol.

I am glad to see that others have thought the way I have and that it may be an option without getting in trouble for doing it.

I have looked for the items needed to do it. I am annoyed at only having a choice of Merrill or well, Merrill. You may try on a shirt at conference and purchase that size shirt and it may or may not fit when you get it home.

Also, I prefer different styles and colors that Merrill doens't offer. I also think about it when I am in Michaels but need to go check HObby Lobby or just order the items needed. I want to do it with the svarkoski (sp?) crystals - not the bedazzler.

Wow, this is something I had been considering also.
I was thinking about printing the logo onto some iron-on transfers and making my own (cheap but nice) t-shirts to wear for casual stuff and for when I run on the treadmill at the spa.

KimoMakano
Where are you in Hawaii
We are planning our trip to Maui & wondered if you are form there?

Hi Teresa,
No, we live on Oahu, on the Windward side.
Maui is beautiful. If you have the time you need to take a ride up Haleakala early in the morning to catch the sunrise. It is awesome.

KimoMakano said:
Hi Teresa,
No, we live on Oahu, on the Windward side.
Maui is beautiful. If you have the time you need to take a ride up Haleakala early in the morning to catch the sunrise. It is awesome.
Aloha! I used to live in Kaneohe - overlooking the bay & chinaman's hat......I miss it!

pamperedlinda said:
Aloha! I used to live in Kaneohe - overlooking the bay & chinaman's hat......I miss it!
Oh yeah? Where about in Kaneohe?
We just moved into a house above Mikiola area (off Kam Hwy) that has an unobstructed view of the bay. We really like it.
Were you stationed here?

I can't sleep and started peeking through posts... I had to chime in :sing:

I used to be stationed there back in 94 for a few years. I loved it and miss it so much! That was back when you could still walk to sacred falls and Hanama bay wasn't charging for enterance! What a beautiful place and so friendly... what I miss most are the Sunday BBQs with families at Lanikai beach.

Thanks for bringing back all the memories :balloon:

KimoMakano said:
Oh yeah? Where about in Kaneohe?
We just moved into a house above Mikiola area (off Kam Hwy) that has an unobstructed view of the bay. We really like it.
Were you stationed here?
No, I wasn't military (just stupidly married to my 'practice DH' at the time). We lived off of Lilipuna (near Windward Mall)

We went 2 years ago to the big island for our son's graduation, He wanted to see the volcano and green sand beachthe middle son graduated this year and has picked Maui, we will be there for 10 days and I'm looking for a CLEAN, nice view, air conditioned place hotel or condo (because of the kids ages we need 2 rooms) so nothing is cheap anyone who has been to Maui recently have any places to stay or avoid ?

Related to Could I Make My Own Pampered Chef Clothing?

1. What materials are used to make Pampered Chef clothing?

Pampered Chef clothing is made from a variety of high-quality materials, including cotton, polyester, spandex, and rayon. These materials are carefully selected for their durability, comfort, and ability to withstand frequent washing and wear.

2. Can I customize the design of my Pampered Chef clothing?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of customization options for their clothing. You can choose from a range of colors, sizes, and styles to create a unique and personalized look. Additionally, some items can be embroidered with your name or logo for an extra touch of customization.

3. Are Pampered Chef clothing items machine washable?

Most Pampered Chef clothing items are machine washable, however, we recommend checking the care instructions on the product label to ensure proper care. Some items may require special care, such as hand washing or air drying.

4. Are there specific sizing guidelines for Pampered Chef clothing?

Pampered Chef clothing follows standard sizing guidelines. We also offer a size chart on our website to help you find the best fit for your body type. If you have any questions about sizing, our customer service team is happy to assist you.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef clothing for my team or organization?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers bulk ordering for teams and organizations. You can choose from a variety of clothing items and have them customized with your team or organization's logo. Contact our customer service team for more information and pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amgreen66
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • Illine Smith