• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Have Pampered Chef Shirts Made? Rules and Guidelines Explained

In summary, the conversation discusses the limitations on using the Pampered Chef logo on clothing and suggests alternative options for creating personalized apparel, such as reaching out to a local printing or embroidery company. It also emphasizes the importance of following the logo usage guidelines to avoid any legal issues.
Miss Cori
I know that in the Policies and Procedures it has some rules about the logo, but can we have clothes made that say Pampered Chef on them?? I hate the clothes our vendors sell. Can anyone help?? Thanks

Sorry. No. We can make our own but we can not have a vendor put the logo on anything or even the name The Pampered Chef or any part of it or the tag line (discover the chef in you).

You can have shirts made that imply what you do but not any of the copyrighted words.

I had 12 shirts made up in 12 different colors at a place here called Goodman Sports. They do embroidery and all 12 of them say I'll meet you in the kitchen on the left upper breast of the shirts, I can wear them anywhere and I have gotten compliments on them at my shows. People ask about it and then I have a chance to tell them about PC instead of them just seeing Pampered Chef and not even ask ya know? I think it works well!! BTW I got them for 7.25 a piece, not bad huh???

That is a great price & excellent marketing tool. I am really considering looking into it, but the hardest part for me is making the choice of what to put on the shirt! Something cute, catchy, but not too much.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your frustration with the clothing options provided by our vendors. While the Policies and Procedures do have guidelines for using the Pampered Chef logo, there are ways to incorporate it into custom-made clothing. I suggest reaching out to a local printing or embroidery company to see if they can create personalized Pampered Chef apparel for you. Just make sure to follow the logo usage guidelines to stay in compliance. Hope this helps!

What does "Can We Have Shirts Made." mean?

"Can We Have Shirts Made." is a question that is commonly asked when a group or organization is interested in creating custom shirts for a specific purpose or event.

Who can help us create custom shirts?

There are many companies and businesses that specialize in creating custom shirts. You can also reach out to local screen printing or embroidery shops to discuss your options.

How much do custom shirts typically cost?

The cost of custom shirts can vary depending on factors such as the type of shirt, design, and quantity ordered. It's best to get quotes from multiple companies to compare prices.

What is the process for getting custom shirts made?

The process for getting custom shirts made typically involves choosing a design, selecting the type and color of shirt, and providing the company with any necessary artwork or logos. From there, the company will create a sample for approval before completing the full order.

Can we have a rush order for custom shirts?

Many companies offer rush orders for custom shirts, but this may come at an additional cost. It's important to communicate any time constraints with the company to ensure they can meet your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• FHL
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • JenniferB
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK