• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Correcting a Guest's Name Spelling: Will it Affect the Host Special?

In summary, you can correct a guest's name spelling without affecting the host special, even after they have already placed their order. This can be done by contacting customer service and will not delay the order. If the guest's name is misspelled on the order confirmation email, it can also be corrected by contacting customer service. Even after the party has ended, the name can still be corrected as long as the order has not been shipped.
StacieB
Gold Member
I just noticed that I spelled a guests name wrong on a show I did back in January. Well that gues just had a show for me and the past host is getting the Host special. Will it matter at all or am I ok? I am only off 1 letter, an e which should have been an i!!

So long as it is a misspelling you should be okay. If it's a totally different name then you might want to call HO.

No it will not as long as you have the past hosts number in they will put it through

I had a host who went back to her maiden name so I called HO to find out how to deal with it. They told me so long as the # of bookings doesn't go beyond the number booked from that person's show it will be ok. I thought that was weird since I thought they checked the names...

So you shouldn't have a problem with her name spelled wrong.

Well then I guess it won't hurt to finally change the spelling and the maiden name to the married name that I keep putting in for one of my past hosts, lmao!

Just correct it. It won't be a problem.

Thanks all!!!

1. Can I correct a guest's name spelling without affecting the host special?

Yes, you can correct a guest's name spelling without affecting the host special. The host special is based on the total sales from the party, not on individual guest orders.

2. How can I correct a guest's name spelling after they have already placed their order?

If a guest has already placed their order, you can still correct their name spelling by contacting our customer service team. They will be able to update the name on the order for you.

3. Will correcting a guest's name spelling delay their order?

No, correcting a guest's name spelling will not delay their order. The correction process is quick and will not affect the shipping or delivery time of their order.

4. What if the guest's name is misspelled on the order confirmation email?

If the guest's name is misspelled on the order confirmation email, you can contact our customer service team to have the name corrected. This will ensure that the correct name is reflected on the final invoice and shipping label.

5. Can I correct a guest's name spelling after the party has ended?

Yes, you can still correct a guest's name spelling after the party has ended. As long as the order has not been shipped, our customer service team will be able to assist you with the correction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mandydollie
  • PamperedChefLayla
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jen1409
  • General Chat
Replies